Imagine winding your way through an ancient marketplace filled with luxurious carpets, fragrant spices, and enigmatic fortunetellers, before returning to an elegant, modern hotel room overlooking a bright blue swimming pool. Morocco is a land of unexpected contrasts, where desert meets snowcapped mountains and modern luxury meets old world charm.
Where Modern Luxury Meets Traditional Charm
Imagine winding your way through an ancient marketplace filled with luxurious carpets, fragrant spices, and enigmatic fortunetellers, before returning to an elegant, modern hotel room overlooking a bright blue swimming pool. Morocco is a land of unexpected contrasts and if you can dream it, you can experience it in Morocco
Spectacular Deals for Travel Industry Staff!
Don't take our word for it! See International Flight Attendant Paul Hudspith's views about Marrakech. Many of our hotel pages below also have their own individual video too...
Morocco is a land of riches from across Europe, Africa, and Asia. As a former center of the global spice trade, Morocco has embraced influences and wealth from far off destinations while still honoring their own ancient traditions. Elegant Arab architecture decorated with carved wood and chiseled bronze fills cityscapes and villages, from bustling Marrakech to relaxed Essaouira. These beautiful structures stand alongside influences from Spain and France, creating a truly international vibe.
Prepare for your senses to be slapped. Marrakesh's heady sights and sounds will dazzle, frazzle and enchant. Put on your babouches and dive right in.
The “Red City” of Marrakech is the place where the old city meets modern luxury. Stroll through the historic Medina for a feel of what this city once felt like before returning to a luxurious, modern hotel on the outskirts of town. Marrakech is also the perfect place to begin a Saharan adventure, where you’ll encounter mud brick kasbahs in the small towns and villages dotting the land where the Sahara begins.
The upmarket new and cosmopolitan areas of Gueliz and downtown are packed with premium shopping malls, boutiques, restaurants and bars. A great cool and chic place to be and be seen with easy access and reach to the old Medina.
Old and New ~ Chic and Very Cool rooftop restaurants such as the infamous Cafe Arabe - an institution in Marrakech, provides an Ibiza style chill out lounge with rooftop views, cool vibes and spectaular food. Think of the medina's souqs as a shopping mall, but laid out according to a labyrinthine medieval-era plan. Whether you want to spice up your pantry with North African flavours or buy a carpet to add Moroccan-wow to your house, this magpie's nest of treasures is manna for shop-til-you-drop fanatics.
Got your map ready! Wrapped within the 19 kilometres of powder-pink pisé ramparts, the medina is Marrakesh's show-stopping sight of crowded souqs, where sheep carcasses swing from hooks next door to twinkling lamps, and narrow, doodling ochre-dusted lanes lead to nowhere. The party doesn't end until the lights go out!
In general the country has a sub tropical climate, with temperatures reaching as high as 35°C (95°F). Marrakech is mostly dry year round with high temperatures in summer and mild warm weather in the winter. The coast has a warm, Mediterranean climate tempered on the eastern coast by southwest trade winds. Morocco is an all-year round destination.Click here for current and forecast weather in Morocco
There is truly so much to see and do in and around Marrakech it is mesmerizing! From hot air ballon adventures, to camel rides, quad bikes, 4 wheel drive expeditions to the Sahara Desert, and high end contrasted by souk shopping. Take a day trip or more to the high Atlas Mountain retareats, visit a Berber village and even skii in the winter months.
Our partner on the ground ~ European owned and run Specialist Morocco ~ Amazing discounts on a complete range of day trips and excursions in and around Marrakech ~ book direct, quote Staff Travel Voyage Discount and show I.D.
Hotels are already displayed in STV's Recommended order below. You also have the Option to Filter them differently.
If you change Filters, after your selection, remaining hotels will be displayed in STV's Recommended order, or in Alphabetical Destination order.
Africa Sky ~ Hot Air Balloon Flights Marrakech
Per person (based on 2 adults sharing room) + applicable taxes on a TM: Tour Meal Plan basis
|Room Type||Maximum Adults||Maximum Adults + Children|
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, Hotel, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
VERY SPECIAL STAFF 50% DISCOUNT!
Experience the amazing feeling of gliding silently over the magnificent landscape of Marrakech aboard a hot air balloon with spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains!
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity!