Staff need to be registered and logged
Click here to login or register FREE
Click 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!
in to view rates and book.
Icelandair Hotels is a leading chain of quality hotels in Iceland.
Whether you want to enjoy the natural beauty of ancient historical sites, take part in outdoor activities or experience the cultural life of the south, north, east and west of Iceland, we always offer first-class facilities and excellent service.
Great Rates for Travel Industry Staff!
Welcome to Icelandair Hotels, Iceland's premier hotel chain and the trusted source for comfortable, affordable accommodations for visitors and locals alike since 1966.
Choose from 8 hotels throughout Iceland, including two hotel locations in Reykjavik - each with its own authentic-Icelandic character, drawing inspiration from the unique local settings of this beautiful island-nation. We at Icelandair Hotels are keen to help make your dream holiday come true. Our 8 hotels are the ideal gateway to the unique experience that is Iceland, whether in the buzzing city of Reykjavik or the magnificent countryside.
Each of our eight hotels is perfectly situated, and all have something special to offer. We strive to ensure that your accommodation in Iceland is of the highest quality, and place great emphasis on superior service, comfortable surroundings, fresh, locally sourced food, and an attention to detail that will make your visit unforgettable. We also operate Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, the seasonal hotel chain Hotel Edda, Canopy Reykjavik City Centre and the Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths.
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is the perfect location for those who love nature and the outdoors. Located in one of the greenest areas in Reykjavik, you can enjoy access to expansive stretches of biking, running and walking trails and pathways.
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina, steps from downtown Reykjavik, is situated in a completely renovated four-story building that has become a landmark among local residents. It is located next to the historical, and still fully functioning, dry-dock called Slippur.
- Icelandair Hotel Akureyri is your comfy base camp to enjoy and experience Iceland's beautiful North. Stay and play in our vibrant Northern capital, with its many shops, restaurants, local events and friendly people.
- Icelandair Hotel Herad lets you enjoy the verdant and tranquil beauty of East Iceland as well as the peaceful and friendly town of Egilsstadir. Infused with the character of this most unique part of Iceland, you'll enjoy thoughtful amenities, well-equipped and comfortable accommodations and attentive service.
- Icelandair Hotel Klaustur is the perfect three-star accommodation along Iceland's Ring Road offers a range of rooms and facilities for the comfort of every traveller and a restaurant to satisfy not only your taste buds, but also your eyes with its spectacular views!
- Icelandair Hotel Fludir is an ideal stop-off point in South Iceland for hiking, exploring, fishing, horseback riding and more; this cozy hotel is just what you need at the end of an active day.
- Icelandair Hotel Hamar is surrounded by immense natural beauty and fascinating attractions, located about an hour's drive north of Reykjavik, near the quaint, beautiful town of Borgarnes.
We are so much more than just a good nights sleep and smiling services. We do our utmost for you to experience the time of your life, and offer you authentic Icelandic experience through local arts, natural wonders, unique culinary experience, stories and ideas of how to enjoy your Iceland.
Know before you go
With a nickname like the land of fire and ice, there's no doubt that Iceland is a land of extremes. But therein lies its unforgettable charm and attraction. At Icelandair Hotels we want to help make the most of your visit, so we have compiled some cool Iceland facts that we hope enriches your travel experience!
Iceland is an island in the north Atlantic and ideally located halfway between North America and Europe. Iceland is easy to get to, with flights just over five hours from the eastern US and about three hours from London. With something for everyone, Iceland is an unforgettable island to visit and offers a magical mix of natural wonders, culture, and nightlife in one of the most astonishing places on Earth.
What’s it like?
From city life to postcard perfect seaside villages and onto breathtaking landscapes, Iceland never ceases to amaze. While you may associate Iceland with lower temperatures, its country’s name is misleading and its climate can be surprisingly mild. In winter, temperatures are often above freezing and in summer the thermometer can climb into the low 20s°C (70s°F). From May until August you’ll also experience the wonderful light of the midnight sun.