Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for
help using our website!!Haga
clic aquÃ o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menÃº para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der MenÃ¼leiste fÃ¼r Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site Web
logged in to view rates and book
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesiÃ³n para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche mÃ¼ssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employÃ©s de l'industrie du voyage doivent Ãªtre enregistrÃ©s et
connectÃ©s pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et rÃ©server
Legendary hospitality around the world
The Shangri-La story began in 1971 with our first deluxe hotel in Singapore. Inspired by the legendary land featured in James Hilton's 1933 novel, Lost Horizon, the name Shangri-La encapsulates the serenity and service for which our hotels and resorts are renowned worldwide.
Special Educational Rates for Travel Industry Staff
Today, Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is Asia Pacific's leading luxury hotel group. We are also regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies.
Owning and/or managing over 90 hotels and resorts throughout Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East, and Europe, the Shangri-La group has a room inventory of over 38,000. In addition, new hotels are under development in Mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar and Sri Lanka.
Through the years, our philosophy has been “Shangri-La Hospitality from a caring family.” Shangri-La has always believed in the unique characteristics encapsulated by Asian hospitality. Our commitment to providing guests with distinctive Asian standards of hospitality and service enables us to stand out amongst our peers. This quality remains the cornerstone of our reputation as a world-class hotel group.
“Pride without arrogance” is of particular importance to us. We take pride in our achievements, while remaining outwardly humble. In striving to delight customers each and every time they stay with us, we aim to exceed expectations through consistent quality and value in our products and services. That’s why we look for trendsetters and professionals who are motivated by innovation and driven by achievement.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts bring you luxury that you deserve, without compromising our natural resources. We are committed to serving as good stewards of the environment. We ensure that every property respects local traditions and culture, restores natural habitats, conserves biodiversity and manages waste, water and energy. Shangri-La mitigates impacts on the environment by ensuring that our day-to-day operations promote and implement responsible environmental practices and continual improvement.
Shangri-La Hotels are five-star luxury hotels located in premier city addresses across Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East, and Europe. "To treat a stranger as one of our own" characterizes the hospitality one can expect from Shangri-La. Discerning travellers will enjoy world-class service amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. The finest dining experiences at every hotel and resort ensure that every palate is pampered.
Shangri-La Resorts offer travellers and families a relaxing and engaging vacation in some of the world's most exotic destinations.Our guests can choose from a range of vibrant cultural experiences, recreational and rejuvenation activities amidst the natural splendour of a tranquil, tropical retreat. Besides world-class five-star service, expect the finest in culinary delights that will please the most discerning palates.
Located in the business hubs of Asia and the Middle East, Traders Hotels are the practical choice for both business and leisure travellers. Traders Hotels cater to savvy and passionate travellers who appreciate smart functionality and getting things done. Guests will enjoy a blend of thoughtful simplicity and the warmth and sincerity of Asian hospitality. Each Traders hotel is, therefore, a vibrant yet professional environment, designed to complement guests at work, rest or play.
Kerry Hotels is a new five-star brand in the Shangri-La family. It was launched in Shanghai and Beijing in 2011. Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests. With unique, functional designs and enthusiastic, intuitive service, Kerry Hotels are places for a luxurious stay and inspirational experiences.
Catering to urban adventurers, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel, helping curious travellers to leave boring behind through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen operates vibrant, mid-range hotels across key locations in Asia, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang in mainland China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; and Malé, Maldives.
Special Travel Industry Rates with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa ~ Yanuca Island, Fiji
Discounted STV Direct Rates
The Next Best Thing to STV Super Specials!
Immediate confirmation and available to Travel Industry Employees and their Friends & Family unaccompanied
[Click box to close]
What do these rates mean?
* STV Direct rates are specially discounted and designed for Travel Industry Employees resident globally that cannot find a suitable hotel with an STV Super Special rate on our website and represent the next best thing to Super Special rates.
* STV Direct rates have immediate confirmation in almost 1 million hotels globally and are also bookable by Friends & Family resident globally and 'unaccompanied' (without the Travel Industry Employee being in the booking or present at the hotel).
* Friends and Family of Airline & Travel Industry Employees must be registered with STV and can pay a small $10 annual administration fee if registered by 31 December 2021 (normally $25). Friends & Family register with STV using the green Friends & Family Registration and Login button. Travel Industry Employees register using the orange Registration and Login button (Free)
* There is no limit to the number of STV Direct bookings Travel Industry Employees or Friends and Family can book each year.
* With STV Direct rates there is no limit to the number of rooms per booking, however the registered Travel Industry Employee OR registered Friend or Family must make the booking and must be present for at least 50% of the hotel stay.
* With STV Direct rates you pay directly at the time the booking is immediately confirmed. Most hotel rates are fully refundable up to a certain time before check-in (some the same day). See each hotel's payment and cancellation terms.
* Great for Friends & Family looking for greater flexibility (traveling independently and unaccompanied from the Travel Industry Employee) with immediate confirmation.
* Other than STV Super Special rates Travel Industry Employees will unlikely ever find a lower or more discounted rate anywhere.
* The "next best and closest thing" to STV Super Special Rates. Using our global buying power and presence as the leading and only truly global client company selling holidays to Travel Industry Employees and their families (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet) STV have been able to source these STV Direct hotel rates in bulk, at almost 1 million hotels globally and at extraordinary discounts.
Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa is a luxurious resort on the private Yanuca Island where the warm Fijian welcome makes you feel you’ve slipped into a timeless haven.