Staff need to be registered and logged
Click here to login or register FREE
Click 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!
in to view rates and book.
Warm and friendly
Read and learn about Coin de Mire Attitude here and then sample first hand at special industry employee rates. You can then help the hotel and promote and spread the word when you return home
Coin de Mire Attitude hotel, named after the majestic rock sitting across the bay, is a true illustration of the Mauritian art de vivre…Situated at the northern tip of Mauritius, between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, across the road from the beach, the hotel faces one of the most stunning views the island offers, the majestic rock Coin de Mire sitting on the horizon…
Recently renovated, the Coin de Mire Attitude reopen its door on October the 17th, 2017 keeping its so genuine Mauritian atmosphere where one immediately feels at home. The ideal starting point to discover the island, the place to be together as a family, with kids and teenagers, or just the two of you. Enjoy daily strolls down the hotel's beautiful garden with surprising flora and fauna: small geckos and informations and services
CHOOSE COIN DE MIRE ATTITUDE FOR:
- Shopping in Grand Bay and visit of interesting tourist spots of the region
- Bike rides along the north coast
- Discovery of the lagoon and northern islands aboard the hotel’s catamaran
- Local or home-made rum tasting
- Especially for young explorers, the beautiful hotel garden is full of surprising flora and fauna: small geckos, colorful birds…
- Laundry (at extra cost)
- Boutique open every day from 08h30 to 20h00
- Foreign currency exchange service facilities at the reception
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- 24h reception and security services
- Shower and luggage rooms for arrivals and departures
- Parking in the hotel premise
- Car rental service
- colourful birds…
Situated at the northern tip of Mauritius, between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, Coin de Mire Attitude offers to its guest a large range of activities for those who want to discover the island, its inhabitants and its lagoon.
From bike rides along the north coast, trip on the hotel’s catamaran to discover the northern islands or kitesurf on the lagoon, Coin de Mire Attitude invites its guests to experience unforgettable holidays.
free land activities :
- Tennis court (balls at extra cost)
- Gym room
- Table tennis
- Dart board
- Standard board games (checkers, cards...)
- Traditional local board games
extra cost land activity:
- Bicycles, including baby carriers on request
free water activities:
- 2 swimming pools (60cm to 1m50 deep)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Swimming outing in front of the hotel
extra cost water activities:
- Sea excursion - hotel's private catamaran
- PADI diving centre nearby
- Kitesurf (on request at Ion Club in Anse-la-Raie)
- Stand up paddle with supplement (on request)
- Speed boat outings (on request)
- Big game fishing (on request)
Massages, body care and facials... Treat yourself with moments of well-being while on holiday...The Spa Attitude is opened every day from 9h00 to 20h00. It counts three treatment rooms, two single and one double, of which one has an effusion shower.
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.The Spa Family Members look after our guests, taking them, according to their wishes, needs and emotions, right through this Mauritian nature full of bright colours, soft sounds and exotic smells.
Spa Attitude offers a complete range of massages, body care and facials together with its four signature treatments: Earth Attitude, Sea Attitude, Sun Attitude and Flora Attitude. Natural products and essential oils are used in all beauty treatments. Spa Attitude invites its guests to unwind, to experience genuine Mauritian relaxation all along this unique moment of well-being...
Extra Staff Bonuses at this hotel!
* FREE ROOM UPGRADE
* LATE CHECK OUT
Room upgrades and late check-outs are at the sole discretion of the hotel and if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant and Kot Nou (on reservation).
- Lunch and tea time at Taba-J.
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 15:00 to 18:00.
- A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits.
- All drinks and a selection of snacks from the mini bar.
- Local snacks served with evening drinks.
- Tea and coffee facilities in room.
- Picnic baskets for day excursions.
- Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a selection of restaurants upon availability, 24h prior booking. Transfer not included.).
20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights).
Conditions: at extra cost per person per night - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms. Offer valid from time of arrival to time of departure.
Situated by the pool, Le Cap restaurant offers a variety of dishes from local cuisine as well as international cuisine. With its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, the restaurant welcomes you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At lunch, you will have the choice between live cooking buffet at the restaurant, table d’hôte or even a picnic box to enjoy a majestic lunch in front of the lagoon. At dinner time, Coin de Mire Attitude offers you the choice of live cooking buffet or a lobster menu on request.
Under its yellow tin roof, Kot Nou has a local beach cottage atmosphere. Its typical "granmamas" Mauritian cuisine is a true reflection of the island's culinary traditions with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. Discover all the flavours of this beautiful island! Also, Kot Nou is the venue to the much-awaited Otentik Cuisine cooking class.
the shaker bar
The ideal place to relax with a drink and a snack, overlooking one of the two swimming pools, The Shaker bar is opened from 08h00 to midnight.
Situated on the north coast of Mauritius between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, our 3star hotel, Coin de Mire Attitude and its 122 spacious rooms invite families, couples and solo travellers to relax in a very cosy atmosphere.
- DELUXE FAMILY ROOM
Recently renovated to high standard, the Deluxe Family rooms offer a spacious and comfortable choice for relaxing holidays.
- DELUXE ROOM
Modern and refined with a surface area of 35m², the rooms can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults.
- SUPERIOR ROOM
With a surface area of 33m², the rooms are the best value for money in its category.