Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Warm and Friendly
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Coin de Mire Attitude hotel, named after the majestic rock sitting across the bay, is a true illustration of the Mauritian art de vivre. Situated at the northern tip of Mauritius, between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, across the road from the beach, the hotel faces one of the most stunning views the island offers, the majestic rock Coin de Mire sitting on the horizon.
The resorts is proud in keeping its genuine Mauritian atmosphere where one immediately feels at home. The ideal starting point to discover the island, the place to be together as a family, with kids and teenagers, or just the two of you. Enjoy daily strolls down the hotel's beautiful garden with surprising flora and fauna: small geckos and informations and services
Choose Coin de Mire Attitude for:
- Shopping in Grand Bay and visit of interesting tourist spots of the region
- Bike rides along the north coast
- Discovery of the lagoon and northern islands aboard the hotel’s catamaran
- Local or home-made rum tasting
- Especially for young explorers, the beautiful hotel garden is full of surprising flora and fauna: small geckos, colorful birds
- Laundry ($)
- Boutique open every day from 08h30 to 20h00
- Foreign currency exchange service facilities at the reception
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- 24h reception and security services
- Shower and luggage rooms for arrivals and departures
- Parking in the hotel premise
- Car rental service
Situated on the north coast of Mauritius between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, our 3-star hotel, Coin de Mire Attitude and its 122 spacious rooms invite families, couples and solo travellers to relax in a very cosy atmosphere.
Deluxe Family Room
Recently renovated to high standard, the Deluxe Family rooms offer a spacious and comfortable choice for relaxing holidays.
Modern and refined with a surface area of 35m², the rooms can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults.
With a surface area of 33m², the rooms are the best value for money in its category. Garden view with terrace or balcony.
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch at the main restaurant and Taba-J
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 15:00 to 18:00 at Taba-J
- Dinner at the main restaurant and Kot Nou (upon reservation)
- A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits
- All drinks and a selection of snacks from the mini bar
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Picnic baskets for day excursions
- Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a selection of restaurants upon availability, 24h prior booking. Transfer not included)
- 20% discount on the first massage for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights)
At extra cost per person per night - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms (children included).
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|29 Jan 2022||
* SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
|29 Jan 2022||
* LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
* Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
Local and international. live cooking buffet.
Typically Mauritian cusine open for days a week..
Mauritian Street Food.
The Shaker Bar
The ideal place to relax with a drink and a snack, overlooking one of the two swimming pools, The Shaker bar is opened from 9,30am to 1130pm
Serving drinks from 11am until 4pm.
Situated at the northern tip of Mauritius, between the fishermen’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay, Coin de Mire Attitude offers to its guest a large range of activities for those who want to discover the island, its inhabitants and its lagoon.
From bike rides along the north coast, trip on the hotel’s catamaran to discover the northern islands or kitesurf on the lagoon, Coin de Mire Attitude invites its guests to experience unforgettable holidays.
- Tennis court (balls at extra cost)
- Gym room
- Table tennis
- Dart board
- Standard board games (checkers, cards...)
- Traditional local board games
- Bicycles, including baby carriers on request ($)
- 2 swimming pools (60cm to 1m50 deep)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Swimming outing in front of the hotel
- Sea excursion - hotel's private catamaran ($)
- PADI diving centre nearby ($)
- Kitesurf (on request at Ion Club in Anse-la-Raie) ($)
- Stand up paddle with supplement (on request) ($)
- Big game fishing (on request) ($)
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.The Spa Family Members look after our guests, taking them, according to their wishes, needs and emotions, right through this Mauritian nature full of bright colours, soft sounds and exotic smells.
For Discounted Car Hire/Airport/City/Hotel Transfers click below!