Travel Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter ou vous enregistrer
Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!!Haga clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando nuestro sitio web!Klicken Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung unserer Webseite!Cliquez ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide pour utiliser notre site Web
and logged in to view rates and bookLos empleados del gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver las tarifas y reservarMitarbeiter der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife zu sehen und zu buchenLes employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
The Chic Beach Stay
Read and learn about Decameron Cartagena here and then sample first hand at special industry employee rates. You can then help the hotel and promote and spread the word when you return home.
A city of great conquests and conquistadors wait for you in the magical Colombian Caribbean. We open the doors to a strategic hotel tower located facing the renowned ‘Bocagrande’ beaches, overlooking the Cartagena Bay and combining the modern city with the majestic colonial city.
Fun and enjoyment are guaranteed in a Caribbean and Cosmopolitan corner, loaded with history that will infuse you with its everyday tropical and “Garcia-Marquezian” reality.
During the day you may visit the historical center with its colorful architecture, its monumental walls and narrow streets. Don’t forget to make a stop at the San Felipe de Barajas Castle, a huge building that has witnessed the heroic Colombian battles.
Additionally, an intense night awaits with many emotions with music, shows and an exquisite gastronomical offer that you may enjoy at our hotel or booking a dinner at our Café de la Plaza de San Pedro restaurant, located in the best area of the walled city.
From this destination, you may also visit other important cities in the northern zone of Colombia, considered “Pearls of the Caribbean”, among which are Barranquilla, commercial, river and sea port and seat to the Carnival; also, historic Santa Marta, seat of the Fiestas del Sol y del Mar and known as the “Most Beautiful Bay of America” for its spectacular landscape between the beach and the Sierra Nevada.
- Buffet-style breakfast and lunch with unlimited consumption
- A la carte dinners in restaurants that specialize in international cuisine
- Snacks in two schedules during the day and night
- Unlimited national standard alcoholic beverages and refreshments
- Daily activities for adults and children
- Tents, seats and beach and pool towels
- Nightly entertainment
- Wireless Internet service only in public areas
- A la carte restaurant in the walled city
The hotel has 280 rooms divided between standard rooms and junior suites where you may enjoy the spectacular views of Cartagena, the immensity of the Caribbean Sea and the Bocagrande Beaches.
Maximum capacity is 3 guests for standard rooms and 4 in junior suites. They are fitted with double beds or a king size bed, depending on your needs.
All rooms are equipped with
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hot or Cold shower
- Phone ($)
- Safety Deposit Box ($)
- Amenities: Soap and Shampoo
- Iron and ironing table (upon request and at no additional cost)
- Mini-fridge (only in junior suites)
- Wake-up Call service (scheduled at reception)
*Junior Suites have a balcony or terrace and a separate living room with two sofas and single beds
Extra Staff Bonuses!
* Space Available Late Check Outs
Room upgrades and late check-outs are on a space available basis and if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Buffet-style ‘San Carbon’
Located on the first floor and specializing in grilled meats. Open in four schedules: breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.; lunches between 12:00 and 3:00 p.m. and a la carte dinner in two shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
'Principe Galeotto’ A la carte restaurant
Located on the 23rd floor of the immense tower, specializing in seafood cuisine with a spectacular panoramic view of the old city and the Cartagena bay. Open in two shifts for dinner between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Boccaccio’ A la carte restaurant
Located on the hotel’s third floor and specializing in Italian cuisine. Open in two shifts for dinner between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
‘La Creperia’ Snack-Restaurant
Located on the first floor next to ‘San Carbon’ Restaurant and specializing in a la carte crepes and snacks. Open in two shifts between 12:00 and 4:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
*Reservations in a la carte restaurants must be made in person at the hotel’s discotheque area, between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
San Pedro Cafe Restaurant
- Exclusively for #DecameronTravelers and at no additional cost including transportation, we offer a dinner at one of Cartagena’s and the Country’s best restaurants, located at the ‘San Pedro’ plaza in one of the best areas of the walled city.
- You may enjoy our varied fusion cuisine including menus from Mexico, Italy, Japan and Thailand. We also have a repertoire of North American cuisine, as well as wine, liquor and refreshments.
- To take advantage of this benefit you must book, in person at the discotheque between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. This benefit is subject to availability and may only be enjoyed once per stay.
Day Pass at Decameron Baru
- Only 75 minutes away from the hotel, you may enjoy a day of fun at the exotic white sand beaches and crystalline waters of the Decameron Baru. This service applies only for guests of the Decameron Cartagena and has an additional cost of COP$90.000 or USD$34 per person, per day. Children over the age of 4 pay the adult fare.
- Includes: Buffet-style lunch at the “Il Fuoco” Restaurant, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, private beach (the day pass in Baru does not provide beach or pool towels), non-motorized nautical sports, roundtrip ground transportation, departure from the Decameron Cartagena every day at 8:00 a.m. and returning at 3:30 p.m. *Guests are not authorized to arrive on their own to Baru.
- Once checked-in at the Decameron Cartagena you may purchase this pass at the Hotel’s discotheque between 8:00 a.m. and until 3:00 p.m. This service is subject to availability.
Located on the hotel’s second floor with a capacity for 150 people. Open between 11:00 pm. and 2:00 a.m.
Located in the pool area and open between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Located very close to the lobby area and specialized in Caribbean Cocktails, prepared in a tropical environment. Open between 6:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
Located in the beach area in front of the hotel, a bar where you may enjoy various Caribbean cocktails to the sound of tropical music and the warmth of the sun. Open between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Pool: Located on the hotel’s second floor and divided into an adult and a children’s area. Open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Special beach area: Located in front of the hotel with bar, tents, chairs and volleyball courts.
- ‘Emerald Plaza’ Jewelry Shop: Located in the main entrance and open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Boutique: Located in the pool area and open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Infirmary: Located in the first floor and open between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Decameron Explorer tours and excursions stand: Located at the main entrance and open between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Convention Center: Located on the hotel’s 23rd floor with a capacity for 150 people. Furnished with audiovisual equipment, sound system and logistics service; a mix of comfort and service for your events.
- Local and international telephone calls
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Currency Exchange
- Day Pass at Royal Decameron Baru. Reservations at the hotel’s disco between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Medical Assistance
- Laundry, open between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Honey moon and wedding plans
- Decameron Explorer Tours and Excursions
- Convention Center