Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar
sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for
help using our website!!Haga
clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site Web
logged in to view rates and book
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et
connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
The stunning city hideaway
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
You will feel like you can touch the skyscrapers that dominate the city skyline from the tranquillity of Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel. Located in the exclusive area of Palm Jumeirah on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, the views of Dubai are the backdrop to a stay where elegance and exclusivity are the outstanding features.
Luxury, the hallmark of the Royal Hideaway brand, can be found in each of the 279 rooms and 64 suites and in each of the 287 one-bedroom apartments. At Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel, each room has been designed with every last detail in mind, to make sure your trip is a unique experience.
Next to a magnificent private beach, the hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities and exclusive service, with impressive restaurants where guests can enjoy special dishes, authentic flavours and entertainment. The hotel also has an indoor swimming pool and a spectacular infinity pool, as well as an innovative Kids Club for the youngest members of the family.
Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel also boasts 279 luxurious rooms and 64 suites, as well as 287 one-bedroom apartments. Designed for couples, family trips or larger groups, these rooms and apartments reflect the exclusive standards of the Royal Hideaway brand.
- Room service
- Premium quality toiletries
Covering an area of 27 to 34 square metres, the Deluxe room offers views of the city or partial sea views. The rooms are equipped with a king size bed or two single beds and include premium quality toiletries, a flat-screen TV and a large wardrobe. Cots are also available at no additional cost.
The Superior rooms cover an area of 32 to 45 square metres and offer king size or twin beds with views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. These rooms offer premium quality toiletries, an open balcony, connecting doors between rooms, large bathroom with bathtub and free Wi-Fi. Cots are available for children at no additional cost.
The distinctive feature of this room is its size: 32 to 45 square metres, including a perfect separate lounge area decorated in an elegant style. All the features are designed to ensure maximum well-being: a king size bed, comfortable sofa beds, balconies and large bathrooms equipped with a bathtub.
The amenities include premium quality toiletries, Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. They also offer views of Dubai Marina, the Persian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah.
Measuring 56 square metres, the Junior Suites offer views of Dubai Marina, the Persian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah. These rooms are luxuriously equipped to make your stay unforgettable and they feature a king size bed, comfortable sofa beds, a quiet balcony and a large bathroom with a bathtub.
The amenities include free Wi-Fi and premium quality toiletries. It also includes the benefits of the Executive Lounge: breakfast served daily, transfer to the Airport, early check-in and many more.
The Deluxe Studio covers an area of 27 to 35 square metres and offers guests a king size bed, a balcony with impressive views and a fully equipped kitchen to enjoy total freedom during your stay. The amenities in this studio include a coffee maker, teapot and free Wi-Fi.
The spacious and comfortable Superior Studios, measuring 32 to 35 square metres, are furnished with a king size bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
The balcony offers impressive views of the Persian Gulf or the hotel. The room amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
As with all the hotel’s rooms and apartments, the 1-Bedroom Apartment will once again impress guests with its fantastic views of the lagoon, of the Persian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah and the hotel grounds.
These large apartments measuring 56 to 61 square metres offer all the facilities required and also provide access to the exclusive benefits of the Executive Lounge: breakfast served daily, transfer to the Airport or early check-in, among others.
Meetings and Events
- 7 British-style meeting rooms
- Banqueting room with a capacity to accommodate 10 to 150 people.
- Rooms with TV screens, projectors and screens, wireless microphones and Internet access.
- Executive Business Centre and personalised service during your stay.
Weddings in the pool area: celebrate your wedding on the 14th floor of the hotel with panoramic views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Weddings on the beach: enjoy a magical wedding with a ceremony on the beach at sunset or under the moonlight with the Dubai Marina as a backdrop.
Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel offers a kid’s club with indoor and outdoor play areas and a weekly activity schedule based on the Happy Minds children’s entertainment programme.
- Mini for children aged 4 to 7.
- Maxiclub children aged 8 to 11.
- Teens for 12 to 15-year-olds.
Private beach with infinity pool
From the lobby of the hotel you can access the Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel private beach. Located in the heart of Palm Jumeirah, the hotel's private beach provides magnificent panoramic views of the exclusive palm island villas and the impressive skyscrapers in the Dubai Marina.
Enjoy a tasty mocktail while lying on one of the many sunloungers around the infinity pool, where the water temperature is regulated both in winter and summer.
Located on the 14th floor of the hotel, the indoor swimming pool offers some unforgettable views of the sea and the Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel private beach.
With its temperature regulation system used both in winter and summer, the indoor swimming pool is the ideal place to enjoy a refreshing swim at any time of the year.
Located on the 14th floor, the fitness studio has state-of-the-art facilities and machines to keep up with your daily routine during your stay in Dubai.
On the 14th floor of the Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel, you can enjoy daily cardio and strength training exercises with views of the palm island and its exclusive villas.
- Indoor panoramic pool
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Lazy River
- Private beach
- Water sports
- Hair and beauty salon
- Fitness Centre
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
* Kids under 12 stay free
|21 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020|
* FREE Wifi
|21 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020|
* FREE shuttle to Dubai Mall
|21 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020|
* FREE access to Beach, Pool and Lazy River
|21 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020|
* Bonus Discounts
* Space Available Room Upgrades
* Space Available Late Check Outs
Room upgrades and late check-outs are on a space available basis and if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
One of the most outstanding characteristics of Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is its cuisine: where tradition and innovation come together. Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel offers a rich and varied selection of dishes in each of its restaurants, bars and lounges, open to hotel guests and visitors alike:
Great British Restaurant
Discover the best of British food at the Great British Restaurant (GBR) with a fabulous selection of dishes with a British touch.
GBR is stylish yet understated. Apart from its views, the restaurant’s open-plan, spacious design makes it the ideal venue for special celebrations and events and group dining.
- The Great British Restaurant is open every day.
- Lunch from Saturday to Thursday
- Buffet from 12.30 to 15.00.
- À la carte from 12.30 to 22.45.
- Buffet Dinner (themed night) from 18.30 to 23.00.
- Sunday: Sunday Roast
- Mondays: Italian Theme Night
- Tuesday: Asian Theme Night
- Wednesday: International Theme Night
- Thursday: Tex Mex Theme Night
- Friday: British Theme Night
- Saturday: Arabic Theme Night
From the heart of Mumbai, this restaurant offers authentic Indian cuisine and is located on the 15th floor of the hotel.
- From Saturday to Thursday: Dinner from 17.00 to 23.00.
- Friday: Dinner from 17.00 to 23.00.
Curry Monday at Khyber
- Enjoy the wonderful and exotic flavours of curry. Beer, rice and tandoori bread add to this unique experience.
- Times: Every Monday from 18.00 to 23.00.
Khyber’s Chit Chaat
Join in and share some wonderful culinary moments with delicious main dishes and desserts.
Times: Every Wednesday from 18.00 to 23.00.
West 14th Steakhouse
Simply enjoy sumptuous cuts of top quality beef served on the terrace at the West 14th Steakhouse, offering breathtaking views of the Persian Gulf and the Dubai Marina skyline.
This space also offers live music (soul, jazz) from Monday to Friday.
- West 14th is open every day.
- From Saturday to Thursday:
- Lunch from 12.00 to 17.00.
- Dinner from 18.00 to 22.30.
- Friday: Dinner from 18.00 to 22.30.
A stylish and elegant venue, Dukes Bar offers guests unique moments while enjoying an exclusive cocktail. It is also the perfect place for meetings or a fabulous romantic evening.
- Dukes Bar is open daily from 17.00 to 02.00.
Enjoy a snack or a drink in the largest indoor swimming pool in Palm Jumeirah or in the outdoor, temperature-controlled infinity pool.
At Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel we want to offer our most exclusive guests a real luxury experience with our innovative Royal Service concept.
Our butler service includes:
- Concierge services
- Daily newspaper to your Suite (on request)
- Detailed explanation of all the hotel’s services
- Arranging excursions
- General information about the area
- Breakfast and dinner service in your room
- Preparation of hot tub and bath in your room (on request).
- Postal service
- Turn-down service
- Laundry collection and delivery
- Selection of pillows - Pillow menu (on request)
- Priority bookings for the Spa
- Ironing service (no delicate materials)
- Restaurant bookings
- Restaurant bookings in the Dubai area
- Show cleaning and polishing (prior notice required)
- Transport coordination and assistance
- Unpacking and packing service (provided on request)
- Alarm call
- Clothing management
The Executive Lounge offers you the following benefits:
- Breakfast served daily in the Great British Restaurant (GBR)
- Daily access to the lounge from 10.00 to 22.00.
- Drinks served daily in Dukes Bar
- Daily newspaper
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Transfer to or from Dubai International Airport
- Happy Hour: from 18.00 to 20.00.
- 20% discount at all food and beverage points of sale (not applicable to room service purchases)
Feel part of an exclusive club in the sophisticated Cigar and Whisky Lounge. This luxurious indoor space is the perfect example of subtle sophistication, reminiscent of private gentlemen’s clubs of the old world. Choose between a wide selection of finely-made cigars and combine the flavours with gentle spirits.
- The Cigar and Whisky Lounge is open daily from 17.00 to 02.00.
This classic and sophisticated lounge welcomes guests into a traditional British space, perfect for afternoon tea, special occasions or product launch events.
The Champagne and Tea Lounge is open every day.
- From Sunday to Friday:
- Afternoon tea from 12.00 to 17.00.
- Cocktails from 17.00 to 23.00.
- Afternoon tea from 12.00 to 17.00.
- Cocktails from 18.00 to 23.00.