Travel Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter ou vous enregistrer
Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!!Haga clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando nuestro sitio web!Klicken Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung unserer Webseite!Cliquez ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide pour utiliser notre site Web
and logged in to view rates and bookLos empleados del gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver las tarifas y reservarMitarbeiter der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife zu sehen und zu buchenLes employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
A diver's paradise
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Can we tell you about the exhilarating seaplane landing in the middle of the ocean? Maybe we should start with telling you that we house the best diving reef in the world, or that a school of a 100 giant jack fish come by the hotel decks each evening to be fed by the hotel staff? Or then again, maybe the beginning of our story should be to tell you why this island is called Ellaidhoo in the first place; you see, an indescribable phenomenon brings a heavenly light down to the island from the sky at the most unexpected moments. Some say it’s St. Elmo’s Fire, but here on Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, we believe in magic.
An indescribable bond connects the marine life to the people on the island, a beautiful sense of symbiosis and possibly a guideline for how we should respect and live with all wild life and marine life on this planet. While the spectacular marine life from reef to shark to manta is our base for tourism, it isn’t merely an income thing for us – all beings around our island are our friends.
Our dive site sits right off the hotel decks, so all you have to do is put on some diving gear or snorkels and jump into a reef so spectacular that you’re going to want to stay there until your tank runs out. People come to Ellaidhoo from all over the world and year after year; the island and the marine life around us become addictive things, especially when you realize that our staff become your friends too.This is how you experience our enchanting island and connect with its spirit.
Located about 42km away from the capital and a quick 25-minute seaplaneride away, the Ellaidhoo Reef sits on the eastern fringe of North Ari Atoll – the largest of the 22 natural atolls that make up the Maldives. Abundantly lush, with shady palm trees and soft white sand, Ellaidhoo combines exquisite living and star-class service with a family spirit and connection to mother earth. We are an award winning, Green Globe-certified resort, also holding ISO 22000, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. Our quaint interiors and curated trimming meet our 100-year old island trees in a way that brings the best of every world into the palm of your hands. Come to Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, our turtle-shaped island and its underwater paradise.
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon houses some of the best resort accommodation options in the Maldives, keeping you close to the ocean or quietly nestled in our lush gardens. We house 112 rooms across 5 room categories with ocean-inspired interiors and open-air bathrooms. Our incomparable service, inspiring interiors and breathtaking sunsets combine to make staying with us a magical experience. Sink into the plush comforts of your room after a long day in the ocean or splashing around in our pool. Loungers on balconies, sun decks or verandah spaces also come with each room, giving you a great place to work on your tan and snooze off a balmy island afternoon, without ever having to leave the comfort of your private space.
Our standard rooms are pefect island bungalows, designed for the diving buff who wants minimum time in a room and maximum adventure under the ocean. If you’re coming to Ellaidhoo for its action and excitement, any one of our spacious 14 Island Bungalows is a great call for the much needed downtime it provides. Our island days are busy and tiring ones and we understand your need to unwind. Comfortable sleeping, outdoor showers and a host of amenities combine to make your stay a relaxing one, when you’re done with those long, adventurous days.
Coming to our island in a group? Bringing the spouse and kids along? Then our Superior Rooms are your prime Maldives resort accommodation option. Surprisingly spacious, allowing comfort for up to four at a time, while still providing much needed personal space. Making up 28 in total, these family-style rooms are cozy and vibrantly designed, housing an open-air bathroom and terra cotta floors, offering great views of the ocean.
Each of our 46 beach bungalows at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon have been designed to give you optimum privacy and comfort. Walk into your room, open the shades and take in the ocean-island view as the waters change color from turquoise to deep blue. These quaint structures are located on the quieter quarter of the island, allowing you to seclude yourself for private time on the island, should you so desire it. Comfortable divans on the balconies and verandahs make for great look-out points too. Settle down here at night to sounds of the sea and a chorus of chirping birds – it doesn’t get much more au naturel than this!
We’ve saved the best for the setting sun. Our magical water bungalows are the most pristine and ethereal you’ll ever know. Sitting along a semi-circular deck above the Indian Ocean, these white wood water bungalows are the perfect setting for a magical time on our island. Walk in and let your eyes take in the vibrant, ocean-themed interiors. The water bungalow’s private deck is a great way to watch the sun go down. A separate dining area, bar and our excellent infinity pool combine to give you a complete island experience in one go. Take it, make it yours and fall in love with the magic we have on offer at the best Maldives Water Bungalows you’ll ever find.
Inviting you to our enchanting island means that everything you experience here is going to be that much more magical. This is especially true of our dining and wining options around the island. Two bars, two restaurants and a dozen other imaginative places are available for magical dining experiences, including floating on the ocean on a dhoni for two! And did we tell you about our food? Sure, we do great seafood here, exceptional in fact – but our executive chef comes with a world of experiences that manifests in his carefully chosen menu and locally sourced spices.
He also insists on a healthy corner at each of the outlets. Sit by the pool bar to watch the sun set over our water bungalows. Head over to the Iruohsnee decks at 5:30 for sundown cocktails while we feed a giant school of jack fish that come by sharp on time for their daily feeding.Have your meals at the sandy-floored Madi Restaurant and discover an unbelievably diverse spread. No matter where you choose to drink or dine, our outlets give you great experiences that combine our diverse and eclectic dishes that are out of this world!
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Main Meals and Snacks
Breakfast : 07.30hrs – 09.30hrs
Morning : 10.30hrs – 11.30hrs
Lunch : 12.30hrs – 14.30hrs
Evening : 16.00hrs – 17.00hrs
Dinner : 19.30hrs – 21.30hrs
Night : 22.30hrs – 23.00hrs
Served in the entitled restaurant.
Morning & Night snacks are served on request.
Valid from 07.30hrs to 24.hrs (Midnight)
- Regular specified brands of spirits ( Premium brands not included )
- House wine by glass ( champagne & Sparkling wine not included )
- Cocktails in the All Inclusive cocktail list (Other cocktails not included )
- Soft drinks – Cola , Cola Light, Fanta & Sprite
- Fruit Juices ( Fresh fruit juices not included )
- Tea & Coffee ( Hot Chocolate , Milkshake ,Cappuccino & Espresso not included )
- Bottled water and Beverages served between 00.00hrs to 07:30hrs will be charged as extras.
Food & beverages can only be consumed in the bars & restaurant and should not be taken to the rooms.
You will be required to sign all bills raised for AI entitlements for the hotel's Internal controlling purposes.
Below services & facilities are NOT included in the All Inclusive package:
- All items in the Mini Bar
- All tobacco products
- Diving center service & facilities
- Spa treatments & facilities Entertaining other guests using All Inclusive entitlement is NOT allowed
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
* 15% Discount on Food & Beverage
|01 Aug 2019 - 30 Sep 2019|
* 10% Extra Bonus Discount Available
|01 Aug 2019 - 30 Sep 2019|
* Bonus Discounts
* Space Available Late Check Outs
Room upgrades and late check-outs are on a space available basis and if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
SPECIAL EXTRAS TO MAKE YOU FEEL EXTRA-SPECIAL!
We keep telling you that Ellaidhoo is magical from its late-night light-in-the-sky phenomenon to just about everything else. And we keep promising to keep delivering the magic. This is why our extensive list of spa, recreation and other special services make up some heavenly extras,making the Ellaidhoo experience everything it promises to be – and then some.
In addition to our infinity pool, extensive spa & recreation complex and 24-hour dive centre, here’s a small selection of the big extras we have for you on the island:
- Gift Shop at Reception
- Diving Shop at Dive Centre
- Bulk Laundry Services
- Islamic Prayer Room
- Medical Clinic and Doctor on Call
- Plant nursery
- Cyber Café open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (internet, fax, printing, photocopying available)
ADVENTURE, GASTRONOMY & RELAXATION – THE CINNAMON WAY!
We’re firm believers in the notion that the best things in life come in threes. Just like health, wealth and happiness, here at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, we believe in our own special combination of elements that bring you to an island edition of the good life. Immerse yourself in big adventures, dig into succulent food and lounge to your heart’s content. In other words, welcome to our Cinnamon-scented paradise. Dive headfirst into the deep blue with our special Ellaidhoo experiences that go beyond expectations. You’ll never be short of things to do in the Maldives with some of these little ideas and big experiences we have in store for you at Ellaidhoo by Cinnamon:
- We sit in the heart of the vibrant marine life thanks to our excellent house reef and its many caves and species waiting to be explored. Our dive centre offers snorkeling, night snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin and turtle watchingand a series of PADI certifications around the year. Once you discover the wonders and colours under the ocean, we’re certain you may not want to come back to shore.
- For the avid sports fisherman or enthusiast, we offer deep sea fishing, sunrise fishing, sunset fishing and big game fishing. Our oceans are teaming with marlin, yellow fin tuna and more for your rod & reel to discover. Don’t have your own gear? Worry not, we always have extras!
- Go souvenir hunting and immerse yourself in Maldivian life with the island-hopping excursions we offer, taking you to the many neighbouring island villages in proximity to Ellaidhoo.
- Our weekly BoduBeru and traditional Maldivian performances allow guests to immerse in local culture.
- We also throw a bi-monthly wet party on the beach with a makeshift fountain and a DJ that will make you dance the night away.
- Yes, we do excellent seafood and an imaginative selection of international cuisine at all our restaurants, but how about we set up something special for just the two of you? We have multiple dining options across the island that include a champagne breakfast on your private sun deck, romantic beach dinner, lover’s deck, 4-course lobster dinner and even on a dhoni floating across the ocean. Talk to us and we’ll put together something really special.
- We’re in the habit of throwing two gala dinners every month on the island for everyone, on the house and under the stars. If you’re on the island during one of these special dinners, do join us and engage in the family spirit we have going on here.
- Where other than paradise would you come to unwind? And if the paradise of your choice happens to be our island, then you’re bound to want to lounge onone of the many comfortable loungers, alcoves and more that we have set up across the island.
- No matter what the room category, the consistent factors have been space and comfort, allowing you to unwind instantly.
- Give yourself the treat of a specialized Balinese treatment at our Chavana Spa, a member of the Mandara international spa franchise. Let our therapists work out those difficult areas and leave you feeling brand new in no time.
- Get to our large swimming pool, bring the kids and just stay there for a whole day. There’s nothing like lounging back and sipping on MaiTais as the sun goes down.
- For the divers on downtime, we have special Divers’ Nights at Ellaidhoo. We play special diving movies and engage in animated conversation as we share stories of our dives and encounters under the sea.