Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Unique hotel with Special Designer Rooms
Experience this hotel first hand at special industry employee rates and then help the hotel and promote and spread the word when you return home.
HODELPA Caribe Colonial is a boutique hotel located in the very centre of Colonial Santo Domingo and surrounded by cafes, bars, and well known restaurants.
Don't take our word for it! See International Flight Attendant Paul Hudspith's views about this hotel on this short video!
HODELPA Caribe Colonial offers luxurious rooms all equipped with air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, wake up call service, servi-bar and safe box.
Other In-room amenities and services:
- Personalised Reception
- Feather or Anti-allergenic Pillows
- Pillow top Mattress
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Minibar with National and International Beverages
- Personal Grooming Items
- Hair Dryer
- In Room Coffee/Tea Service
A room of modern design and the exclusive signature details of HODELPA, including all the services our distinguished guests deserve for an unforgettable and delightful stay. Enjoy our stimulating an comforting Executive Rooms, with the delicate and relaxing experience you deserve. Maximum occupancy 3 or 2 adults + 2 Children.
The rooms provide an art deco context within the unique architecture of the hotel, our Superior Executive rooms offer you distinct locations providing unique comfort and additional space for a center table and chairs. Maximum occupation: 2 adults + one child.
Featuring a combination of Minimalist and Art Deco styles, brings you an experience of simplicity elegance and function. Every Royal room has a balcony, table and chairs, single or double rooms with two beds for families, groups or friends. Experience the warmth and light in the comfort of our Royal Rooms for your best restful stay in Colonial Santo Domingo. Maximum occupation for 3 or 2 adults + 2 childs.
Beautifully and Romantically decorated rooms all in white with moderns and stunnings silver touch ups, for your most unforgettable nights. The Honeymoon is the beginning of many romantic moments to be shared in your lives as anniversaries and romantic escapes. Our suite features a king size bed, a separated living room and Jacuzzi.
Elegant and spacious, furnished in Art Deco style mahogany furniture, this suite has a King sized bed and a separate living room. This distinguished suite decorated with softly brilliant draped fabrics that inspire rest and relaxation in a Caribbean atmosphere, comfort and an exclusive room design. The Hodelpa Caribe Suite provides you with your own oasis in the center of the city.
Azul Bar & Restaurant offers a novel alternative to traditional gastronomy. Our chef presents the best of Fusion and Nouvo Cusine using only the freshest local ingredients. Start your day the right way with a wide variety of delicious options for breakfast including natural juices, cereals, fresh bread rolls and more.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Sun Deck Terrace
- Laundry Services
- Breakfast Buffett
- Private Parking
- Valet Parking
- Taxi Services
- Welcome drink
- Meeting room (8 people)
- Smoking rooms
- Personalized service
At The HODELPA we take comfort to the next level. “Comfort a la Carte” is especially designed just for you. We pledge to help our guests achieve the perfect balance of rest and relaxation.
We have blended a variety of essential elements so that our rooms, amenities, and special services harmonize in a unique atmosphere of comfort and leisure. The sounds of nature, and our exclusive Royal Butterfly mattresses with exquisite linens, guarantees a perfect night's sleep. These and many other details make “Comfort a la Carte” our most exclusive lodging program.
Extra Staff Bonuses!
* Space Available Room Upgrades
* Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
Santo Domingo is the largest, most animated, cosmopolitan, and people-friendly city in the Caribbean. Every first time traveller is advised to visit the Colonial City, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The Colonial City is a very walkable grid of 16 short streets with 16th to early 20th century architecture. Cobblestone lanes and iron street lamps lead to the many small museums, shops, hotels, restaurants and bars that are tucked away on every street.
- Colon Palace: Built in the 1520s, the palace was primarily constructed in Italian Renaissance style with some gothic details.
- El Conde Pedestrian Mall: One of the oldest streets in Santo Domingo and still among the city's most popular commercial centers, this quaint pedestrian street extends from the Parque Colon to the Parque Independencia.
- Museum of The Dominican Man: This anthropological museum is committed to the advancement of the native peoples of the Dominican Republic.
- Mercado Modelo: Well-known for its color and for the charismatic salesmanship of its vendors, the market offers a wide variety of goods including flowers and home-decorating items. While not exactly fancy, these products are considered to be truly Dominican.
- Casa de Teatro: Without losing Its original purpose, Casa de Teatro has also evolved Into an all-around artists haven. Situated In the very heart of Santo Domingo's Colonial Zone, it is a peaceful setting surrounded by centuries-old colonial walls.
- The Real Atarazanas: Pieces from colonial times are shown here and housed in the continent's oldest commercial structure.
- Saint Nicolas of Bari Hospital: The structure, home to hundreds of local birds, is one of the most visited, and most beautiful, of all the colonial structures standing in Santo Domingo.
- The Cord House: Built in 1503, this is the oldest stone structure in the New World.
- Dominican Art: Many of these firsts structures are still standing in the city's colonial streets.
- Nightlife: During the night there is a place to go to suit everyone's tastes.