Travel Industry Employees and their Friends & Family need to be registered and logged in to be able to access and book STV Direct specially Discounted rates.Travel Industry EMPLOYEES ONLYFriends & Family
Click Here to Login or Register with STV
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
Special Discounted Rates
Here, Life is Easy ... Directly on the Beach!
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Innahura’s formula for making your holiday in the Maldives fabulous is straightforward: we take the quintessential sun, sea and sand elements, add a traditional twist to modern facilities and round it up with a generous dose of authentic experiences.
This unpretentious gem in the south-east Lhaviyani Atoll tempts sunseekers, young and young at heart, who have set their mind on a Maldives’ resort where letting your hair down and savouring life’s small pleasures are the norm. You will fall in love with Innahura because it’s just like you: laid back, fun and always up for new adventures.
Every day at Innahura is a chance for you to embark on little adventures and complete your personal Maldives bucket list challenge. SUP on the Indian Ocean? Check! Swim with a turtle? Check! Receive a big round of applause for your traditional drums performance before heading off for night fishing? Check and check!
EAT. SLEEP. DIVE. REPEAT.
Get your hair wet and be blown away by the wonders that lie just below the surface of the Indian Ocean.
Over 99% of the Maldives is water and coral reefs make up the entire archipelago, so it is not surprising that many of the ‘wow’ moments here are made below the surface of the Indian Ocean.
Dive in and explore the largely unexplored reefs around Innahura!
Both beginners and those of you with thousands of dives under your belt will be amazed by the diversity of reefs and the variety of marine life that calls the dozens of underwater islands, walls and channels their home.
Whether it be schools of colourful fish that tickle your fancy, shark and ray dives that are high on your bucket list, or getting up close and personal with sea turtles, you name it, we’ve got it on the reefs around Innahura.
MAKE A SPLASH!
With year-round water temperatures of between 27-30 degrees, the Maldives is the perfect place for any water sports enthusiast. At Innahura resort, the large lagoon is the perfect place for you to either show off your skills or learn some new ones.
The Ocean Watersport team on Innahura offer both introductory and advanced courses for non-motorised water sports and provide you with the great chance to have a go at something new.
RELAX, TAKE IT EASY!
Innahura’s fun-in-the-sun scene will make you feel excited, energised and – you have been warned – slightly exhausted, but it’s totally worth it. When the feeling of pleasant tiredness creeps up on you, keep calm and have a spa day!
The views of the beach and the lagoon from Duniye Spa’s treatment rooms are relaxing in and of themselves, yet they are just the beginning.
What works wonders are spa indulgences guaranteed to soothe your body and mind. Treat yourself during your long-awaited holiday in the Maldives with a massage, and don’t feel guilty if you end up having a bath indulgence too – you know you deserve a little bit of pampering!
LIFE’S A JOURNEY, NOT A DESTINATION!
Awaken the explorer in you and get a glimpse of the Maldives beyond Innahura! Hop on a dhoni and satisfy your curiosity about what marvels can be found around the resort.
Embark on little adventures to experience the Maldives in all its glory; sail across the atoll to admire its picture-perfect lagoons and uninhabited island; visit a local island to get a glimpse of the Maldivian culture and way of life; get blown away by the colours of the sky as the sun sets behind the horizon during your sunset cruise; or how about having a Robinson Crusoe style experience and having an entire desolate island to yourself?
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|UP TO 20% EXTRA BONUS|
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|25 Oct 2022||
SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|01 Nov 2021 31 Oct 2022|
|25 Oct 2022||
LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
|01 Nov 2021 31 Oct 2022|
Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
You can find me at the beach. A total of 78 vibrant bungalows line Innahura’s sandy beach. Whether it be your honeymoon, family get-together or simply a week or two of living the good life on a small island in the Indian Ocean, look no further for a Maldivian twist.
Palm trees are swaying in the breeze, beneath them are sunbeds that are vying for your attention, a stretch of sand so soft that it tickles your feet and leads you from your bungalow to a lagoon as clear as clear gets – welcome to Innahura! Chances are this is exactly how you pictured your holiday in the Maldives…
Innahura’s charm lies in going back to basics. The resort’s bungalows are suited for people like you and me; they are modest yet comfortable and unpretentious yet memorable. They deliver on the promise of a tropical, laid-back hideaway from which you can splurge on all the fun things to do on and around the island.
These vibrant bungalows are spacious, located on the beach, come with a minibar as well as private sunloungers – they are what your Maldives’ dreams are made of, without a hefty price tag attached to them.
SUNSET BEACH BUNGALOWS
33 airy bungalows with magnificent views of Innahura’s picture-perfect lagoon.
SUNRISE BEACH BUNGALOWS
41 bright bungalows complete with views of the open ocean as far as the eye can see.
ADJACENT BEACH BUNGALOWS
Friends and families who travel to the Maldives together stay together. A total of 4 adjacent bungalows for maximum fun.
EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY!
Life is better at the beach – and it is best paired with good food, chilled drinks and delightful company. Bringing it all together and adding to the mix of Innahura’s signature relaxed vibe are the resort’s venues; chilled spaces that keep your belly full, your thirst quenched and your days complete with get-togethers and impromptu meet-ups with newly made friends.
In the morning, at lunch and at dinner time, all roads lead to Innahura’s main, buffet-style restaurant. At Dhoni, meaning ‘boat’ in Dhivehi, an exciting and diverse offering of international, regional and local cuisine awaits. Live cooking stations and oven-baked pizza adds an extra flair and liveliness to the resort’s central dining venue.
Sand Bar is the place to go to quench your thirst in between your fun island escapades, pool time, spa time and nap time. Innahura’s main bar serves your all-inclusive drinks and a rich selection of additional beverages.
This relaxed, maritime-styled bar with a Maldivian touch, makes it easy for you to mingle other guests, meet your island host and thank the dive crew again for your amazing first manta ray sighting.