Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Luxurious Adults Only Paradise
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!**
In the North of Mauritius, along a still protected coast, Lagoon Attitude has idly settled on the shores of the very wide Anse la Raie lagoon.
This 4-star adult-only hotel is ideal for a fun or a peaceful holiday with a choice of 3 very different atmospheres: the Otentik, the lively and the laid-back areas. In this exotic setting, the service provided by the caring Family Members is a true reflection of Mauritian hospitality.
The hotel is certified Travelife Gold for its continuous efforts towards social and environmental sustainability practices: protection of the mangroves, the Marine Lab, an educational center whose vocation is to share the treasures of the lagoon or the underwater snorkeling trail to discover.
Its typically Mauritian architecture and seaside decoration merges harmoniously into the surrounding nature. Here, one cannot resist the call of the ocean with a broad range of inviting nautical activities, mostly non-motorized: stand-up paddle, kayak, windsurf, excursions on board the hotel’s catamaran among many others.
- The dream: Faces one of the largest lagoon of the island
- Delicious: 5 restaurants and a Dine-Around experience
- Around the lagoon: A wide choice of nautical activities
- Service plus Caring service of Family Members
- Discovery: Our Marine Lab, educational centre to share the treasures of the lagoon
- Committed: Certified Travelife Gold for the last 2 years
This 35m2 room comfortably sleeps 2 adults and has a furnished terrace or balcony.
Couple Poolside Room
This 35m2 room comfortably sleeps 2 adults and has a furnished terrace or balcony. Twin rooms are available on request.
Couple Seafront Room
The Couple Seafront Room sleeps 2 adults and has a furnished terrace or balcony facing the sea. Twin rooms are available on request.
The Whirlpool Suite boasts 50m2 space, sleeps 2 adults and has a furnished balcony as well as a jacuzzi and coffee machine.
This 45m2 suite is on the ground floor with a furnished terrace and outdoor bathtub. There's also a coffee machine and it sleeps 2 adults.
Attitude, true to its promise, invites all guests to discover Mauritius and its numerous facets. Goodies to enjoy, sweet and savoury, memorable things to do, unexpected Mauritian experiences…
Be the guest of one of the hotel's Family Members (team member) and experience Mauritian hospitality at its best with a genuine home cooked dinner in a local home. (once a week upon reservation, at extra cost)
A holiday to the beat of local music: discovering traditional instruments, Mauritian artists and sega shows.
Kot Nou, the Attitude Hotel’s signaturerestaurant, is a true reflection of the island’s culinary traditions with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. It offers an original twist to a typical“granmamas’ Mauritian cuisine. Also venue to the much-awaited Otentik Cuisine course with the recipe to take home!
The weekly Made in Mauritius market: wicker baskets, home-made jams, recycled sails bags... and many more ideas for local souvenirs to take home. The benefits go to the craftsmen only (once a week at the hotel).
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch at Benitier, Taba-J and lounge bar
- Dinner: Dine Around applicable in 3 restaurants
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits
- A selection of local drinks from the mini bar
- Afternoon tea from 15:30 to 18:00: self-service, pastries at the lounge bar and local goodies near the main pool
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Picnic baskets for guests going out for day excursion
- Conditions: at extra cost per person per night - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms. Offer valid from time of arrival to time of departure.
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|29 Jan 2022||
* SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
|29 Jan 2022||
* LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
* Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
Local & international cuisine open from breakfast for dinner; daily themed-nights including Lagoon Gala Night on Wednesdays and Mauritian Night on Fridays from 18:30 to 22:00.
Coral serves a seafood, a la carte menu and is open for dinner.
Blends of spicy and exquisite tastes, Kot Nou, our signature restaurant welcomes you to savour ‘just like home’ dishes. A true reflection of the island’s culinary traditions.
Enjoy genuine Mauritian street food prepared with care by our chefs: savory treats for lunch.
Indulge in classic Asian flavours for a dinner with a difference at Lemongrass.
Indulge in an exotic cocktail, or try making one with a cocktail class every Thursday.
Seating 100 guests, Wave is the place to be for a cocktail or drink at the end of the day.
Have a light lunch in interior lounge area and an exterior terrace overlooking a wide Anse la Raie lagoon, or enjoy a drink at the end of the day.
Get experimental with the weekly rum tasting at the Beach Bar.
Afternoon tea from 18:30 to 18:00: tea, coffee & pastries on self-service
As a courtesy to the other guests and to our Family Members (team members), please do not turn up for breakfast, lunch or dinner with wet clothes, swimsuits and pareos. After 18:30, no shorts, tank tops, singlets and flip flops are allowed in the restaurants. Gentlemen, please wear trousers or elegant Bermuda shorts. Ladies be always beautiful in casual chic.
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Circuit training
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- Yoga for beginners at the outdoor fitness area
- Board games
- Power Dumbell
- Nordic walk to the Cap Malheureux church
- 3 swimming pools (1 main swimming pool of 380m3, 1 heated pool of 237m3)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Lazer boat
- Aqua Boards
- Stand-up paddle
The spa care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants. Open everyday from 09:00 to 20:00 Prior booking at the spa reception.
For Discounted Car Hire/Airport/City/Hotel Transfers click below!