Staff Travel Discounted Rates
EMPLOYEE SPECIAL RATES!
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Our hotel has become one of the most beautiful hotel in the area, with spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano and a tropical garden with many species of birds.
Comfort and natural charm is the perfect formula to describe the rooms that will lead you to relax and meditate. All our bungalow rooms and private terraces enable you to enjoy the spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano and our exotic tropical gardens. Warmth, Comfort and Privacy!
Why stay with us?
- Our regular rate includes a delicious breakfast buffet.
- You will enjoy more than 4 km of hiking trails.
- You will love our thermal mineral springs and our exclusive volcanic mud baths.
- You can take a free bird watching guided hike.
- You can have an extraordinary ancestral experience visiting Maleku´s village on property.
- You can be connect anytime in our wifi zones.
The hotel has a total of 66 rooms with a maximum capacity of 254 people. It also has 3 double bedrooms (two beds) for guides and drivers.
- 6 Lake Suites: Our suites are designed for comfort lovers! Its modern architecture on a lake offers luxury, without losing the charm of the natural environment.
- 7 Junior Suite Bungalow Rooms: Perfect for couples! The delicate interior decoration of the room, combined with the natural beauty of our gardens and lovely jacuzzi on the terrace, make this room a perfect place to relax and live the romance.
- 12 Garden Deluxe Rooms: Relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the Arenal Volcano from the room terrace.
- 18 Superior Bungalow Rooms: Our charming Superior Rooms feature private balconies with brilliant views to Arenal River Canyon to greet you each morning.
- 15 Standard Bungalow Rooms: With the natural warmth and simplicity of a wooden bungalow, surrounded by an exotic tropical garden, you will see the majestic volcano from the terrace of your room.
- 8 Family Cantarana Standard Rooms: Located in a rustic family block with a capacity for 5 people, these rooms are ideal for family holidays.
Experience Costa Rican fusion cuisine! We invite you on this adventure of flavors and aromas of fresh and local products, fused with international cuisine. In an elegant and natural environment you will enjoy the spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano! You can not leave without trying the finest cuts of organic meat from our cattle.
Tico Food Presentation
Enjoy and learn from our own Costa Rican food menu in our restaurant Acuarelas. Experience a real adventure of flavors with fresh and local ingredients from our region. Learn about the origin of the products and taste the different flavors.
You can enjoy: 1 sauna, 2 jacuzzis, three thermo-mineral pools, 1 cold water pool, 1 pool for children, a volcanic mud pit and over 2 miles of naturalist trails.
Our guests can enjoy an itinerary prepared by our specialists. Enjoy our thermotherapy circuit
- Step 1: Before you apply the volcanic clay, relax in the sauna for about fifteen minutes to open all the pores of the skin.
- Step 2: Apply the volcanic clay´s bath in your body and let it dry completely. We recommend drink a cocktail of tropical fruits to hydrate.
- Step 3: Once dry, take a warm shower. Then enjoy our healing waters for about 40 minutes. To achieve genuine renewal with the therapeutic circuit, it is important to take a cold shower or swim in the cold water´s pool to close the pores.
- Step 4: For best results, we recommend take a skin treatment in our EnGadi Spa.
Therapeutic effects of thermotherapy:
- Anti-inflammatory effect and may be used in inflammations except when acute phase
- Analgesic effect is obtained within a few minutes.
- Antispasmodic effect, acting on muscle spasms and contractions.
- Salutary effect, increase blood circulation.