Industry Employees need to be registered
Airline & Travel Agency Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrerHotel Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Friends & Family ONLY!Haga
clic aquÃ o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menÃº para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der MenÃ¼leiste fÃ¼r Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site WebOther Travel Industry Employees
logged in to view rates and book
Click below to Login or Register
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesiÃ³n para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche mÃ¼ssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employÃ©s de l'industrie du voyage doivent Ãªtre enregistrÃ©s et
connectÃ©s pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et rÃ©server
Your page is loading....
Sorry for any delay
Our website is in high demand
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
Special Discounted Rates
Stunning Oceanfront Location
5 Star Luxury All Inclusive
Incredible Deal from Eur39 !
Luxor Excursion available
Soma Bay is the upmarket alternative to Hurghada, combining genuine beauty & new fashioned luxury as well as the calmest and clearest waters and spectacular beaches.
Stretched alongside white sandy beaches in one of the most serene spots on the Red Sea, the 5 Star Mövenpick Resort Soma Bay is set in 15 hectares of landscaped grounds only 45km south of Hurghada (Approx usd $14 with Mozio transfers below).
A truly exclusive destination within a destination, Soma Bay offers nothing but the finest in five star hotels and services yet you can get around Soma Bay free of charge in complimentary luxury buses.
Turquoise blue waters, sandy beaches and perfect weather attract guests all year round, and the entire area is full of activities for visitors to enjoy. Whether you seek a relaxing getaway or wish to fill your holiday with exhilarating water sports, Soma Bay will provide everything you can ever dream of in a resort.
Soma Bay is distinguished and known for quite simply some of the finest scuba diving and snorkeling in the entire Red Sea. The destinations house reef offering one of the best dive sites imaginable. Just drop off the edge of a 500m jetty. Soma Bay is also renowened for Kite Surfing.
LUXOR: A stay at Soma Bay can also be combined with a 1 or 2 night adventure to Luxor to take in the wondrous mystical sites of the Valley of the Kings. See the end of the this page for Luxur excursions.
Stretched alongside white sandy beaches in one of the most serene spots on the Red Sea, the Mövenpick Resort Soma Bay is set within 15 hectares of landscaped grounds only 45km south of Hurghada.
The 30 sqm Classic Rooms combine a modern design with functionality and comfort in a cosy atmosphere. Enjoy garden, mountain or pool views and your choice of queen-size or twin beds.
Classic with Pool View
Enjoy views of the pool and a comfortable 30 sqm space with a queen-size bed to relax in when you stay in the Classic Pool View hotel rooms.
Take advantage of extra space and a modern design in this 35 sqm Deluxe Room, stylishly decorated with soft cream colours and the azure hues of the Red Sea. Enjoy garden, mountain or pool views and your choice of queen-size or twin beds.
Deluxe with Pool View
Relax with pool views in a modern environment and look forward to a comfortable night on your choice of a queen-size or twin beds. The 35 sqm Deluxe Pool View hotel rooms have a sitting area with a table and two chairs.
Deluxe with Sea View
The large 58 sqm Deluxe Sea View hotel rooms in Soma Bay are perfect for an exceptionally comfortable stay. The rooms feature spectacular views of the Red Sea, and the interiors compliment this view through the use of azure blues and soft sand colours.
Family Room Mountain View
The spacious Family Rooms offer a space of 60 sqm so the whole family can unwind at leisure during your stay in Soma Bay. Enjoy a balcony and views over the mountains.
Family Room Sea View
Settle into a comfortable 60 sqm space where you and your family can enjoy fantastic views of the Red Sea and a sea-view balcony which also overlooks the swimming pool.
Opt for additional space and a living room when you stay in the 65 sqm Junior Suites. Along with lovely mountain views and a balcony, this suite features a king-size bed.
Deluxe Suite with Pool VIew
Several highlights make the spacious 105 sqm Deluxe Pool View Suite a fantastic choice for your leisure stay. Views over the swimming pool, a lovely balcony and large living room complement the bedroom.
Deluxe Suite with Sea View
Prepare yourself for a stay of very special proportions in the large 105 sqm Deluxe Sea View Suite. In addition to exceptional views of the Red Sea, you can unwind on the balcony or spacious living room during your stay in Soma Bay.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner taken at Movenpicks premium Bayview Restaurant with sumptous international and local style food buffet and BBQ cuisine, and wine, beers, non premium brand spirits, cocktails & soft drinks at various bars at the hotel and beach. Incredible Value deal.
An upscale lounge and cocktail bar in Soma Bay with a relaxing ambience. The bar is accessible from the lobby and from the terrace area of Mövenpick Resort Soma Bay. It offers a variety of snacks and a selection of salads, sandwiches as well as desserts including their premium Mövenpick ice cream.
The Beach Bar, located directly on the beach, offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Red Sea. Enjoy your favourite cocktail along with an energising snack while contemplating the limpid waters of the sea.
The Pool Bar is located in the heart of the hotel in the pool area and offers refreshments, a variety of cocktails and mocktails as well as soft drinks. For those looking for a nibble, they offer a selection of snacks including pasta, pizza, sandwiches, salads and desserts including ice cream.
Il Pesce Restaurant
Il Pesce Italian Restaurant, with its surrounding glass-windows and modern fixtures, offers a unique venue with views on the beach and a unique breathtaking open-air dining experience.
Al Jazeera Restaurant
Situated in the heart of Mövenpick Resort Soma Bay, Al Jazeera offers famous Lebanese and Arabic dishes to enjoy during your stay with us in Soma Bay. The restaurant features Arabic design and an outdoor area with live music by a famous Arabic singer.
Bay View Restaurant
Bay View Restaurant in Hurghada is a vibrant setting with indoor and outdoor seating areas for lavish breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet with the added excitement of the live cooking stations. (All inclusive guests dine here)
In addition to the relaxing nature of the beach resort in Egypt, their spa completes the picture with massage spa treatment rooms, a beauty salon, health club, Moroccan and Turkish baths.
Soma Bay is also a kitesurfing haven and the Movenpick has a kitesurfing school.
Some of the Red Sea's most spectacular snorkeling and scuba diving can be found in the calm waters of Soma Bay and surrounding reefs, within short boats rides from the hotel. Daily boat dive and Padi courses.
For the best discounted tranfsers between Hurghada Airport and Soma Bay click below. For transfers AND car rental options between Soma Bay and Luxor click below.
Rapid Lateral Flow Antigen tests are readily available at the Soma Bay Marina clinic for those that require them for their return Eur35 (no need to book. Resuts 15mins. Call or Whatsapp +201210608187). Click Here for PCR tests
It would almost be a waste to visit spectacular Soma Bay in the Red Sea and not take a short 1 night/2 day excursion to Luxor with private transfer or self drve car hire.
A city on the Nile River, Luxor is the location of ancient Thebes, the Pharaohs capital at the height of their power during the 16th–11th century B.C. Today's city surrounds 2 huge surviving ancient monuments, The Luxor and Karnak Temples. Also not to be missed of course are the royal tombs of the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
PRICE INDICATION: A Family of 4 can pay less than usd $99 each for return private air conditioned limousine transfers from the Movenpick to Luxor and 1 night/2 days in the 4 star Pyramisa Hotel Luxor! Or why not rent a car and self drive to Luxor from Soma Bay, it's even cheaper!
TO BOOK: CLICK HERE and visit our STV Direct section and our recomended 4 star Pyramisa Hotel Luxor on the banks of the River Nile Simply add your requested dates and number of adults & children. For more Luxor hotels Click Here and add City Luxor and your dates. For your private vehicle transfer to Luxor or car rental options click on the above Mozio link. If you plan to check out the Movenpick Hotel while you are away in Luxor you will need to make 2 separate bookings at the Movenpick. Or simply keep your room at the Movenpick and take what you need for the 2 days.