Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Welcome to a lush palm grove encircled by brilliant beaches on a secluded island in a sapphire sea
Welcome to Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, a sanctuary of exceptional comforts, innovative cuisine, rejuvenating Navasana Spa, reef adventure and stunning sea life.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort sets to bring a wonderfully new experience to the Maldives ~ Come find out for yourself with our special travel industry staff educational holiday experience rates.
Educational Rates for Travel Industry Staff
30 beach front pool villas, 21 over-water pool villas, and an exquisite presidential villa will make Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort one of the destination’s most desirable getaways for romance, family holidays, dive adventure, and complete relaxation. 25m infinity-edge swimming pool and variety of sports activities including diving, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing provide extensive relaxation options. Reef adventure centre, relaxation zone, kids’ club and boutique shop.
Welcome to Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, a sanctuary of exceptional comforts, innovative cuisine, rejuvenating Navasana Spa, reef adventure and stunning sea life. Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort sets to bring a wonderfully new experience to the Maldives ~ Come find out for yourself with our special travel industry staff educational holiday experience rates.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort's restaurants will offer cuisine that celebrates the area's fresh seafood, local flavours, and innovative preparations by seasoned chefs. Dine with breathtaking sea views and sunsets.
All-day dining restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating and private dining huts. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner service
Maldivian fusion cuisine with sushi, teppan, sake, sochu, whiskey bar and lounge.
Island Beach Cuisine
Dine on fresh catch with stars overhead and your feet in the sand.
Pool Bar & Grill
Relax with casual poolside dining and bar.
Active relaxation, games, activities and entertainment.
A pop-up bar that celebrates the island's brilliant sunsets.
Signature butler service, room service and private dining.
Navasana translates from Sanskrit to describe an uplifting yoga pose that inspires balance: nava for boat and asana for posture. Navasana Spa invites guests on a journey of well-being to achieve complete calm, relaxation, and balance.
Guests will be pampered in 5 treatment rooms with a range of signature therapies. An under cover hydrotherapy pool and relaxation lounges will offer a variety of ways to rest and rejuvenate. The spa will adjoin the resort's fitness centre and kids club, offering exercise and recreational activity for all in convenient, pleasurable surroundings.
Konotta is a private island in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, 211 miles (340 kilometres) south of the Maldives capital city of Male. It is a 55-minute domestic flight from Male International Airport (MLE) to Kaadedhdhoo Airport (KDM).
When you arrive at Male International Aiport, an Outrigger Konotta representative will welcome you and take you to the lounge where you can enjoy soft drinks and some little bites while they take care of your luggage and check you in for your flight to Kaadedhdhoo. When you arrive at Kaadedhdhoo they will take you to their private yacht for a scenic 30-minute private yacht ride to Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort.
For the Kids
● Access to Coral Kids Club for the younger guests (4 - 12) with wide selection of activities and in-house surprises
● Complimentary babysitting service up to two hours per day at the Coral kids club for kids aged 0-3
Sport & Relaxation
● Free access to daily Sunrise & Sunset Yoga class with our own Yoga Instructor.
● Free access to our well-equipped Gymnasium.
● Complimentary use of non-motorized watersport including kayak, paddle boarding, pedal boat and snorkeling equipment.
● Free access to Marine talk 4 times per week
● 60 minute signature massage at Navasana Spa per person once during the stay
● Unlimited use of Steam Room & Hydro Pool at Navasana Spa during the stay.
Food & Beverage
● Alcoholic beverage including selection of different brands of alcohol, beer, liquors, wine and cocktails in all restaurants and bars.
● Dine around option
- Blue Salt (all day dining) – a la carte menu open for lunch and dinner (supplement charge may apply for selected items).
- Pool side Bar - a la carte menu open for lunch and dinner (supplement charge may apply
- for selected items)
- Nala Rah (dinner only) - Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar set menu (supplement charge may apply for selected items & advance booking required).
- Romantic beach dinner and theme dinner available during the stay and subject to weather condition (NOT private)
- In Villa dining (supplement charge may apply for selected items)
In the Villa
● Selection of fresh fruits and one bottle of Sparkling wine in villa upon arrival
● Mini bar - beers, soft drinks, juices, mineral waters &selected snacks. Replenished once daily.
● Complimentary laundry service twice during the stay.