Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Hotel Refurbished in 2019
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Situated along the North coast, in Anse la Raie, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is an adult (18 and over) exclusive hotel. It is now thought and designed to bring about this urge to just be together and share friendly or precious you&me moments.
As one steps in, the impression is that this place mixes classical grandeur with contemporary chic. The architecture and décor are traditional, exotic and timeless. Under an amazing and gigantic thatch roof, the wood and soft colours mellow the light... a prelude to what follows.
The revamped boutique-hotel now boasts 75 rooms with view on the Cove. Allying a contemporary touch and exotic decoration, the rooms and their new spacious bathrooms are cosy and chic.
The Cove shelters a new swimming pool. Those fond of intimate havens will choose its numerous love nests to share calm moments together. At the far end, the Peninsula, overlooking the turquoise lagoon and offering a spectacular view on the northern islands, has been totally rethought and creates the surprise. Wood, thatch, coconut trees, bougainvillea, infinity pool... A friendly new bar and Peninsula restaurant with its’ by the sea and trendy atmosphere.
The hotel offers a large choice of land and nautical activities. The enlarged spa under its majestic tree is a haven of wellness. A new early arrival and late departure lounge with its individual cabins, a convenient and comfortable area, ensures the well-being of guests.
For half-board and all-inclusive guests, a Dine Around experience in 3 of the 4 restaurants. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening.
42 Deluxe Premium
45m2 with a view on the cove, these rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors and sleep 2 adults.
17 Prestige Junior Suites
The Prestige Junior Suites are located on the ground floor with views of the cove. They sleep 2 adults and amenities include a coffee machine and bathtub.
14 Junior Suites
With an expansive 51m2 area and a view of the cove the Junior Suites sleep 2 adults, are located on the ground or 1st floors and have a coffee machine.
2 Senior Suittes
The Senior Suites feature 2 furnished terraces with a view of the cove. These suites sleep 2 adults, have a Whirlpool spa and a coffee machine.
- Telephone & IDD access
- Interactive TV
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with shower and dressing; separate toilets
- Balcony or veranda
- Working desk
- Turndown service every night
- 1 complimentary water bottle
- 1 pair of complimentary slippers per guest
- Pillow menu
- Iron and ironing board upon demand
- Room service 24/7
Climb on board the catamaran at sunset, enjoy a glass of champagne and canapes together. ($)
Just for the two of you, a trip to Bernache and Ambre islands on a private pirogue. Turquoise sea, blue sky and white sand for a special and unforgettable day. ($)
Make the most of your holiday and treat yourself to a special outdoor and customized couple massage. ($)
Treat yourself to a romantic you&me dinner. A magic evening according to your tastes and desires. Romantic table set up on the beach. ($)
Initiation to Mauritian cuisine. Local products, exotic spices, surprising flavours plus a local recipe to take home Minimum 3 persons needed. ($)
Live our stargazing experience with our astronomer. Celestial chart available in the rooms. Waiter service, blankets and beverages (free of charge for All Inclusive guests).
Catamaran for Two
A romantic getaway only for the 2 of you! A catamaran trip, including snorkelling at Coin de Mire and a great BBQ anchored at Flat Island or îlot Gabriel. ($)
- Breakfast at The Dining Room
- Lunch at Peninsula restaurant or picnic basket for excursions
- Dine Around experience in 3 restaurants
- Sparkling wine by the glass (selection of 3 sparkling wines)
- Locally bottled wine by the glass (selection of 9 wines)
- A selection of local & international beverages from 08:00 to 23:30
- Local rum tasting demonstration once a week
- Breakfast room service (continental breakfast)
- Snacks from 12:00 to 15:00
- Afternoon tea from 16:00 to 17:00
- Mini bar refilled once a day: water, soft drinks, juices and local beer
- One 20-minute massage per person per stay
- Valid from time of arrival to time of departure.
- Beverages served by the glass 1 by 1 from 08:00 to 23:30 at the bar & restaurants only.
- Beverages or food cannot be taken away for consumption.
- Beverages are only served to Premium all-inclusive guests & cannot be offered to guests who are not with this package.
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|29 Jan 2022||
* SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
|29 Jan 2022||
* LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
|01 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022|
* Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
The Dining Room
Serves an English breakfast as well as Mauritian contemporary cuisine for dinner.
This seafood focussed restaurant is open 6 days a week for dinner.
Open 6 days a week for healthy sushi dinners.
Peninsula is open for Lunch and Dinner with a Mediterranean focus during the day and tapas and meals to share at night.
- Tea bar
- Peninsula bar
- Beach bar
Offers a selection of rums chosen not only among the best in the region but also among the best in the world. Open all day.
A splendid cave of southern hemisphere wines from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Argentina and Chili.
- 1 main swimming pool (1m50 deep)
- 1 infinity swimming pool on the Peninsula (1m20 deep, heated in winter)
- 1 new lap pool (1m20 deep)
- Fitness centre from 06:00 to 22:30
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Pool table
- Water skiing from 11:00 to noon and from 15:00 to 16:00
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Stand up paddle
- Hobie Wave
- Private cruise in 12-seat catamaran with dedicated crew
- Big game fishing
- Kitesurf by ION club
- Small game fishing
- Speed boat trip
- Scuba diving with instructors, holders of PADI certificates, induction courses in the swimming pool
- Live unplugged music every evening
- Sega show once a week
- Open everyday from 09:00 to 17:00
- 3 single treatment rooms
- 1 double treatment room
- 1 double treatment room with a bathtub
- 1 double treatment kiosk on the beach
- 1 scrub room with a Vichy shower
- 1 hammam
- 1 relaxing pool
- 1 hairdresser
For Discounted Car Hire/Airport/City/Hotel Transfers click below!