Staff Travel Discounted Rates
The contemporary zen address
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
Situated in the north-west of Mauritius, Récif Attitude is an adult exclusive hotel, a must if you want to go back to essentials, to recharge your batteries, to spend time together as a couple or with friends. Nested in a white sandy creek overlooking a beautiful natural marine preserve, Récif Attitude is an invitation to farniente. Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail bare feet in the sand or in one of the cosy sitting corners… At sunset, the ideal spot to watch that enormous orange sun entering the sea slowly…
CHOOSE RÉCIF ATTITUDE FOR:
- The seafood meal feet buried in the sand, under the stars
- The magnificent sunsets on the shores of the Indian Ocean in comfortable bean bags, sipping the house mojito
- The massage at the Spa Attitude
- Immerse in a book, sheltered in one of the cosy corners
Here nature is sheer luxury. Hours can be spent chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail feet buried in the sand, just lazing around in the cosy sitting corners or watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean from the infinity pool.
- Fitness room
- Board games
- Bicycle (at extra cost)
- Scooter (at extra cost)
- 1 swimming pool (1m35 deep)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- PADI diving (at extra cost and on request)
- Catamaran and excursions (at extra cost and on request)
- Big game fishing (at extra cost and on request)
la pointe aux piments
Situated almost right on the beach, La Pointe aux Piments Restaurant with its contemporary design, its comfortable wooden furniture, zen colours and new buffet area welcomes you for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Specialising in seafood, "à la carte," restaurant L'Océan and its breathtaking view on the ocean…A fine rendez-vous for fish and seafood lovers, L'Océan à la carte restaurant, sitting right on the beach and so close to the sea, deserves its name. Open for dinner, L'Océan offers among many other specialities: the calamari Mauritian sauce or the prawn rougaille.
Massages, body care and facials... Treat yourself with moments of well-being while on holiday... The Spa Attitude is opened every day from 11:00 to 19:00. It counts three treatment rooms, two single and one double.
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.The Spa Family Members look after our guests, taking them, according to their wishes, needs and emotions, right through this Mauritian nature full of bright colours, soft sounds and exotic smells.
Spa Attitude offers a complete range of massages, body care and facials together with its four signature treatments: Earth Attitude, Sea Attitude, Sun Attitude and Flora Attitude. Natural products and essential oils are used in all beauty treatments. Spa Attitude invites its guests to unwind, to experience genuine Mauritian relaxation all along this unique moment of well-being..
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|30 Jun 2020||
* NO Cancellation fees for bookings taken 12th Mar - 30 Jun 20 for travel 1st Jun until 30th Sep 20
|01 Jun 2020 30 Sep 2020|
* Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant.
- Lunch and tea time at Taba-J.
- A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally.
- manufactured alcohols and spirits.
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar.
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16:00 to 18:00.
- Local snacks served with evening drinks.
- Tea and coffee facilities in room.
- Picnic baskets for day excursions.
- Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a selection of restaurants upon availability, 24h prior booking. Transfer not included).
20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights).
Conditions: At extra cost per person per night - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms. Offer valid from time of arrival to time of departure.
Rooms with clear lines are available in 3 categories: Couple Standard, Couple Standard Beachfront and Couple Deluxe Beachfront. Each Mediterranean style cubical shelters a number of rooms, their layout and size is unique. They are decorated in a refined style, and a dash of fashionable colours contributes to their warm atmosphere. These rooms offer all the necessary comfort to enjoy your holidays in Mauritius at its best.
Couple Standard rooms
The approximately 25m² Couple Standard rooms are decorated in shades of blue and beige, soft and relaxing colours. They all open up on a terrace or a balcony under a pergola covered with the tropical "passion fruit”.
Couple Standard Beachfront rooms
The approximately 25m² Standard rooms are decorated in shades of blue and beige, soft and relaxing colours. They all open up on a terrace or a balcony under a pergola covered with the tropical "passion fruit" creeper. For the sea lovers the Couple Standard Beachfront rooms are ideal to admire the Indian Ocean and its shades of green and blue.
Couple deluxe beachfront rooms
Overlooking the natural marine preserve, white walls, wood and wicker, warm colours these spacious rooms of approximately 35m² and recently refreshed, are ideal for honeymooners or for those looking for a refined design. They offer a beautiful view on the lagoon. They all open up on a furnished terrace or a balcony covered by a canopy.