Industry Employees need to be registered
Airline & Travel Agency Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer
Hotel Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Friends & Family ONLY!Haga
clic aquÃ o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menÃº para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der MenÃ¼leiste fÃ¼r Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site WebOther Travel Industry Employees
logged in to view rates and book
Click below to Login or Register
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesiÃ³n para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche mÃ¼ssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employÃ©s de l'industrie du voyage doivent Ãªtre enregistrÃ©s et
connectÃ©s pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et rÃ©server
Your page is loading....
Sorry for any delay
Our website is in high demand
South Palm Resort ~ Maldives
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
Special Discounted Rates
About the Resort
South Palm Resort Maldives is a place of unprecedented serenity, privacy, and comfort. Surrounded by white sandy beaches with a clear lagoon, and tranquil blue ocean views of Addu Atoll. Located on a private Island South Palm Resort Maldives is a million miles from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
Kurumba Spa with floating Spa treatment Rooms reach by boat are the First Ever and Only Floating Spa rooms in the Maldives!!
South Palms is reached by a short domestic flight on arrival in Male and then a 10 minute boat transfer. It is well worth the short flight when you see the deal at the hotel we have, and also quite simply for one of the most spectacular views in the world that must be experienced... the Maldivian islands close up from the air!
Cool off with a refreshing dip in the island's infinity pool before retreating to the shade of your sunlounger to dive into your favourite book.
The southern tip of Maldives, Addu is one of the most untouched and interesting atolls in Maldives. With astonishing marine life, all-year-round Manta Ray and Dolphin sightings, fascinating colonial history, and a spectacular southern hemisphere setting.
South Palm Resort Ocean Highlights
- Nurse Shark Sanctuary Dive Site
- Manta Point: Only place in the Maldives with all year round Manta Sightings
- All Year Round Dolphin Sightings
The atoll, with the 30 unique dive sites all within 10 minutes reach of South Palm Resort Maldives, is a popular destination with divers. For more information on the dive sites click the image above.
South Palm Resort Maldives is the host of the distinguished Kurumba Spa, which features exclusive floating spa rooms, the only one of its kind in Maldives.
South Palm Resort can be found on the island of Ismehela Hera on the eastern edge of the heart-shaped Addu Atoll.
The island with its own small lake is blessed with stunning ocean views, a beautiful beach, a crystal clear lagoon, and lush tropical vegetation. Close to the local island of Hulhumeedhoo, Ismehela Hera is a great place to explore Addu’s unique cultural heritage.
When guests arrive at Velana International Airport on Male (MLE) an airport representative will greet them and escort them to the lounge until their flight departs. A domestic flight to Gan International Airport is followed by a 10-minute speedboat ride to the resort.
Watch the first rays of morning sunlight peak over the Indian Ocean from your Sunrise Villa. After the show is over, take to your outdoor daybed and enjoy the sea breeze.
The spacious, Sunrise Villas feature a King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a terrace with daybed.
Surrounded by swaying palms and lush tropical vegetation, the spacious Palm Villas enjoy sunrise views and breathtaking vistas across the Indian Ocean. Just a hop from the beach; go for a stroll on the sand or swim in the turquoise sea or stretch out on your private terrace.
Palm Villas feature a King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a terrace with Ocean Views.
Stroll directly from your Villa onto your very own slice of private beach, and take a dip into the turquoise lagoon. The villa’s outdoor shower, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, is perfect to wash the salt away.
Enjoy the spectacular sunsets of the Indian Ocean from your spacious Villa, while sipping a sundowner with a loved one by your side.
Beach Villas feature a King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a wooden deck with sun loungers, direct beach access, sunset ocean views, and outdoor shower.
Perfect for families and those traveling in groups, the Family Villas feature two interconnecting rooms. Watch from your terrace as the kids play on the beach and chase the waves or join them and let the crystal-clear waters lap at your feet while you enjoy your holiday in the sun.
Family Villas feature a King-size bed in the first room and a double bed in the 2nd interconnecting bedroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee-making facilities, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a terrace with sun loungers leading to the beach.
Let the gentle sounds of the Indian Ocean lull you to a mid-day slumber and wake up to enjoy the spectacular colours of the sunset. Lounge on your daybed on the modern wooden deck and count the stars with a loved one.
Spacious over-water villas feature a King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, expresso coffee machine, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), 24hr butler service, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a wooden deck with sunset ocean views and sun loungers.
Over Water Pool Villa
Enjoy the stunning views of Addu Atoll from the comfort of your Over-water Pool Villa.
A beautiful wooden deck complete with a private infinity pool overlooking the lagoon completes the picture of tropical luxury.
Spacious Overwater Pool Villas feature a King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV with Satellite channels, in-room safe, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, expresso coffee machine, 24hr In-villa dining (payable locally), 24hr butler service, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a wooden deck with private infinity pool and sun loungers.
Sports and Activities
With turquoise waters all around and plenty of sunshine throughout the year, the Maldives is the perfect place for water sports. Whether you are looking for an adrenaline-fuelled ride on a jet ski or to relax while kayaking or paddle boarding the tranquil lagoon simply head to the watersport centre on the beach.
Watersports available locally at an additional charge include Kayaking, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Jet Ski, Use of snorkeling equipment, and organised snorkeling tours.
Keep up your fitness routine with a workout at the gym, challenge your loved one to a game of badminton or make new friends playing beach volleyball.
Whether you are an advanced scuba diver, a free diver, or just getting started the dive centre staff will be happy to help you arrange your next underwater adventure. Padi courses are also available (payable locally). Click here for more information on the dive sites in easy reach of the island.
Restaurants & Bars
You are spoiled for choice at South Palm Resort’s main dining venue, the Banyan Restaurant. Experience Asian and International cuisine, along with traditional Maldivian Food with amazing views of the Indian Ocean.
Sip your favorite cocktail sitting at the bar or bathing in the pool, in this funky pool-side bar. The Moodhu Bar hosts live music and traditional Maldivian entertainment in the evenings.
A relaxing beach bar overlooking the lagoon, the Kanduolhi Bar is the perfect setting for a sunset cocktail or afternoon snack.
All-Inclusive Bars & Restaurants
- Banyan Buffet Restaurant
- Moodhu Bar
- Buffet Breakfast at Banyan Restaurant 06:30 – 09:30
- Buffet Lunch at Banyan Restaurant 12:30 – 14:00
- Buffet Dinner at Banyan Restaurant 19.00-21.30
A La Carte Dining
- 20% discount on a la carte dinner at the following restaurants:
- Kanduolhi A la Carte Restaurant 09:00 to 00:00
- Moodhu Bar & A la Cate Restaurant 09:00 to 00:00
- 20% discount on Private Dinners and Special Dinners on the beach.
- A wide selection of drinks is served by the glass during mealtimes at the Banyan Restaurant.
- Drinks are served by the glass from 09.00 to Midnight at the Moodhu Bar.
Drinks from the All-inclusive venues during their opening hours included:
- Soft drinks (Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic Water, Soda Water, and Diet Coke).
- Fruit juices from cartons (Orange, Pineapple, Mango, Cranberry, Apple, Passionfruit, and Grape)
- Tea/Coffee and pouring water are provided from all the All-Inclusive outlets during opening hours.
- Draught Beer
- House wine: Red Wine, White Wine & Rose Wine.
- Aperitifs: Campari, Cinzano (Rosso, Bianco and Extra dry) Martini (Rosso, Bianco and Extra dry), Pernod, Ricard.
- Whisky: Highland, Cream, Jim Beam, W. Premiers special reserve Blend.
- Spirits, Liquors, and Liqueurs: Gin, Rum, Vodka, Kahlua, Cream de Banana, Cream de Cacao, Tequila, Cream De Cassis and Sambuca,
- Brandy: Nobel Brandy, Napoleon.
Cocktails & Mocktails
- Palm Island: (Vodka, Cream de Menthe, Apple juice, a dash of lime juice, and Sugar Syrup.)
- Palm Night: (Lychee, Baileys Cream, and Apple juice)
- Palm Colada: (Rum, Cream de Cassis, Brandy, Apple juice, Fresh Milk, and Coconut Cream)
- Palm Express: (Gin, Triple Sec, Mango juice, Soda Water, and Grenadine)
- Palm Slipper (Passionfruit Juice Orange Juice, Lime Juice, and Grenadine Syrup).
- Palm Shine (Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, and Mango Juice).
- Palm Cobbler (Strawberry Syrup, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, and Soda).
- Palm Cooler (Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Mango Juice, and Grenadine Syrup)
Sports and Activities
- Daily regular evening entertainment as per the resorts schedule
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Use of non-motorised water sports: Canoes, Stand Up Paddle Boards, and Windsurfing
- Unlimited use of a fully equipped Gym, Table Tennis, Billiard, Badminton, Beach Volleyball & Darts
(Sports equipment to participate in these activities is available to use free of charge)
All-Inclusive Benefits once during your stay
- Local food hamper in the Villa on arrival.
- One communal snorkeling trip per person per stay.
(Snorkelling Excursion is subject to weather conditions and has to be booked in advance.)
- Food and drink from In Villa dining/room service and the in-room minibar are not included in the All-Inclusive package and are payable locally.
- Guests with the All-Inclusive package are required to sign the bills raised at outlets to acknowledge the service they have received, guests will not be charged for any item that falls under the All-Inclusive package as listed.
- All-inclusive items will be available from 09:00 until midnight any consumption out these hours will be payable locally at the normal menu price.
- All guests staying in the same room must book on the same board basis.
- Alcoholic drinks are served to adults 18yrs and above only.
- Management reserves the right to stop serving alcoholic drinks to inebriated guests.
- All-Inclusive package inclusions are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-accumulative.
A wide variety of special dining options are available including a sunset dinner on the beach or a beach-side family barbecue. (payable locally)
In Villa Dining
For those moments when you feel like staying in, order In-Villa Dining, and enjoy the best we have to offer, in the comfort of your own Villa. Available 24hrs. (payable locally)
Tailor your wellness journey experience with selections of signature spa sessions focusing on a renewed self after the session, body and skin care programs for a youthful and glowing self, or the Asian touch selection of Balinese or Ayurvedic for inner peace.
Map of South Palm Resort Maldives