Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Authentic Balinese Retreat
Read and learn about The Sakala Resort and then sample first hand at special industry employee rates. You can then help the hotel and promote and spread the word when you return home.
On the South Eastern coast of Bali, just half-hour’s drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport
It may sound like an urban myth yet the naturally lush landscape and unspoilt sands of Tanjung Benoa are in fact home to The Sakala Resort Bali.
For a first hand third party opinion see an International Flight Attendants VBLOG video below
The new “Samuh Beach Club” is now availbale for all guests,the beach here is just great to swim / chill and tan, and the addition of facilities (bar, toilets, shower, wifi…) make it a place nice to hang out. Just 5 minutes away with 4 shuttles daily for pick up/drop off.
Our modern suites at The Sakala Resort Bali feels like private Balinese residences with locally inspired textures artfully integrated into the elegant bedroom, expansive bathroom, spacious kitchenette and living room and dining areas. Discover more about our accommodation in Nusa Dua Peninsula.
More pied-à-terre than hotel room, our modern Deluxe Suites feel like private Balinese residences with locally-inspired textures artfully integrated into the sumptuous bedroom.
Deluxe Pool View
There is plenty of space to unpack and stay awhile, in our spacious suite with shimmering pool views. Enjoy modern Balinese textures artfully integrated in the generous modern bedroom.
Deluxe Pool Access
With direct access to our sprawling Lagoon Pool from your own private balcony, the large Deluxe Pool Access are awash in blue views.
Two Bedroom Suite
The Two Bedroom Suites are the top suite category, located on our highest level. Enjoy more than enough space for everyone in these opulent suites.
If you are travelling with kids and need some extra space, our Family Suite is the perfect choice. The suite is appointed in a modern Balinese design.
Our spacious and tastefully appointed accommodations at The Sakala Resort Bali provides a unique blend of unparalleled comfort and exclusivity. The two-level, one and two-bedroom Pool Villas in Bali feature 5-star luxury amenities, authentic Balinese décor, open, airy living spaces, exquisite bathrooms, dining rooms, full kitchens and sun-soaked roof terraces.
2-Bedroom Pool Villa
Your luxury Villa stretches over two levels in the utmost style. Custom touches and modern Balinese textures artfully complement the two generous bedrooms,
As a guest of The Sakala Resort Bali, you will delight in our comprehensive range of comforts to help you relax, unplug and make the most of your beachfront holiday. Nap under an umbrella, dive into one of our expansive pools, plunge into the warm surf of Tanjung Benoa beach, or take part in the exhilarating water sports right on your doorstep. Pamper yourself with a visit to our stunning spa, offering deluxe wellness treatments using natural products and world-renowned Elemis branded products, or head to the Health Club to be invigorated with a gym session, yoga, stretching or aerobics class. To aid your complete relaxation and delight your little ones, entertain them with a day at our Kids Club.
To learn more about our 5-star resort, please view the please add The Sakala Resort Bali's fact sheet.
The uniquely holistic surroundings of Bali encourage an emphasis on wellness, brought to life in the Wellness Spa at The Sakala Resort Bali.
- Enter by descending a majestic, hand-carved, sweeping spiral staircase, which hints at the architectural and design elements throughout the Wellness Spa.
- This multi-sensory modern sanctuary offers traditional and therapeutic massages, luxury Elemis skin-rejuvenating facials, unique anti-aging Jade facials, body wraps, romantic couples’ packages, plus a hair and beauty salon.
- Wellness Spa boasts 8 luxurious treatment rooms, each with heated spa beds, private steam showers, oversized stone baths and relaxation lounges.
- Located next to The Restaurant which offers traditional Balinese massage, reflexology, manicure and pedicure treatments, body scrub, facial, waxing and hair blow dry.
- The Wellness Spa in Bali also caters for children with specifically designed kid’s massages, a ‘Munchkin Package’ with a fun bubble bath and a ‘Mum-and-me’ on spa package.
Pools and Beaches
- Enjoy fun in the sun at The Sakala Resort Bali’s Beach and Pools!
- Our beach resort in Bali features two fresh water swimming pools, The Lagoon Pool with an interactive pool area for kids and Sakala Infinity Pool with sweeping views of Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Beyond the Infinity pool lies stretch of Tanjung Benoa beach. During low tide, guests and families may see the array of aquatic activities in Tanjung Benoa.
- Our Recreation Team friendly and professional staff is located at both of our pools and will be able to provide all of your ocean and beach needs.
- The Sakala Resort Bali’s guests can enjoy island fresh cuisine and sophisticated tropical libations at The Pool Bar.
Brilliant sunshine filtering in through floor-to-ceiling windows offers an inspiring distraction for guests keeping fit in The Sakala Resort Bali brand new, state-of-the-art Health Club.
- The Techno gym training equipment suits all standards of training. Guests can create their own training program solo or with a personal trainer.
- Four levels dedicated to wellness and physical well-being house cutting-edge and innovative Techno gym equipment.
- Raise your heart rate in the cardio zone with Run Now Treadmills, Vario and Synchro cross-training machines and stationary bikes.
- Each training machine has a UNITY digital display, allowing patrons to stay in touch with the world while they train.
- This personal device accesses TV channels, the internet, social networks, participates in your gym's challenges, manages your workouts and monitors your indoor and outdoor activities.
In beautifully appointed dining rooms or on alfresco decks overlooking the sands of Tanjung Benoa Beach and the indigo Indian Ocean, we welcome you to visit and share our passion for fine foods, exquisite beverages and authentic Balinese hospitality.
Whether you’re enjoying a sumptuous cooked-to-order breakfast or a romantic dinner on the beach, each of our Bali restaurants is renowned among the top dining choices on the Nusa Dua peninsula.
Featuring stunning stone walls, beautiful wood paneling, signature wine walls and a choice of indoor and outdoor seating, this chic, modern, poolside restaurant opens early in the morning. Breakfast is served until later in the day to accommodate those who wish to stay in bed a little longer. The buffet features cooked-to-order eggs, waffles and crêpes, homemade breads, Balinese breakfast sweets and our local vanilla tea, a healthy addiction.
The multicultural dinner menu features specialties made in the ‘farm to table’ philosophy, with fresh, local ingredients prepared by classically-trained Balinese chefs.
SAKALA BEACH CLUB
The all-day dining menu features a variety of local and international dishes, tapas and beachside snacks, with a creative mix of contemporary cocktails, set to a soundtrack of entertainment right into the night. This unique setting offers uninterrupted views of palm-fringed Tanjung Benoa beach and the Indian Ocean beyond, while boasting its own beachfront infinity pool. Sakala Beach Club accepts visits from hotel guests and those wishing to visit for the day.
For an ice cold drink to sip as you unwind by the pool or after a hard workout at the gym, the pool bar offers a range of thirst-quenching drinks including delicious freshly blended fruit shakes.
THE LOBBY BAR
Unwind from the moment of arrival and throughout your stay at The Sakala Resort Bali with specialty coffee and tea drinks in the Lobby Bar. Overlooking Sakala Beach Club, the widest part of Nusa Dua’s white sandy beach, let your worries drift away.
SAKALA POOL BAR
Our Sakala Pool Bar serves your favorite drinks, delivered right to you as you relax on Sakala Pool with friends and family.
IN ROOM DINING
After a day in the Bali sun, sometimes all you want is a quiet dinner and a movie in the comfort of your suite or villa. The Sakala Resort Bali's comforting cuisine, from Asian noodles to fresh made Mediterranean pastas, fresh caught seafood and creative pizzas, can be delivered to your room anytime you like.
Combining glorious scenery and fascinating culture, exploring Bali is an enriching experience.
Arts & Culture
Steeped in Hindu religion, ancient culture and long held traditions like the kecak dance and the terrifying majesty of the Barong, the Balinese intrinsically connect their arts with worship. It seems that almost every Balinese is an artist, practicing their devotion on canvas, weaving and rice decorations from a very young age. These vibrant cultural expressions cover the myriad shrines, paddy fields and private homes around the island. Festivals and temple celebrations happen on a daily basis somewhere on the island. It is also a common sight to see streets and buildings adorned with penjor - decorated bamboo poles that curl at the tips, representing the sacred mother mountain, Gunung Agung - while little offerings known as canang are left everywhere by locals as a daily offering to the gods.
For a first hand glimpse of authentic Balinese life, head to one of Bali’s most popular and vibrant art markets or ‘pasar.’ These include Pasar Kuta, Pasar Sanur, Pasar Ubud and Pasar Sukawati, and are open usually between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Vendors accept cash payment in Indonesian rupiah, the local currency and will expect prospective buyers to bargain. For visitors seeking finer things, like hand carved wood art or Balinese jewelry, central Bali is worth visiting.
Large shopping centers are located in Kuta, including Mall Bali Galleria, Beachwalk Kuta and Discovery Shopping Mall while Bali Collection Nusa Dua in the Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC) area in Nusa Dua is open daily from 10:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.