Travel Industry Employees and their Friends & Family need to be registered and logged in to be able to access and book STV Direct specially Discounted rates.Travel Industry EMPLOYEES ONLYFriends & Family
Click Here to Login or Register with STV
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
Special Discounted Rates
Welcome to paradise
Read and learn about this hotel on this page. You can also sample it first hand at our Very Special Travel Industry Employee Rates and then help the hotel by spreading the word!
The Maldives welcomes you to a tropical paradise of palm trees, white sandy beaches, sparkling clear, warm water in turquoise lagoons and colourful coral reefs teeming with abundant marine life.
Veligandu Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Veligandu, North Ari Atoll. It is 600 meters long by 150 meters wide, about 22 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 20 minute flight.
Duniye Spa offers a wide range of services including hair styling and makeup.
The Thundi and Athiri Bar offer your favorite drinks.
For checkin/checkout, Guest Services, Gift Shop
Ocean Dive Centre & Ocean Sports Centre featuring Guided Diving, Equipment and Accessory Sales, Rental and Repair, and a complete PADI Instructional Program.
Table Tennis, Billards, Darts and Foosball.
The Fitness Center is located at the Sports Center. Hours: 0700-2100
- Beach Villas are the same but smaller than Jacuzzi Beach Villas, tile or wood bedroom floor and a good but narrower view of the lagoon.
- Jacuzzi Beach Villas are the same as Jacuzzi Water Villas but located on the beach (no stairs into the sea).
- Water Villas are the same as Jacuzzi Water Villas with an indoor (not a partial open air) bathroom and a whirlpool bathtub (not an outdoor Jacuzzi for two).
- Jacuzzi Water Villas are located over-the-water, in the lagoon...a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway with a private walled-in outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two "under the stars", a wooden sundeck, chaise lounges, a shaded area, tropical plants, a private sundeck with stairs into the sea and the most magnificent views of all.
Step into our world of care, where time is left at the door and a new journey begins. Feeling stressed or tired? Want to re-charge your energy, rejuvenate body and mind? At Duniye Spa we have created a space of healing, touch and aroma, to promote within you a deep sense of calm, joy and serenity.
Experience the balance between inner and outer beauty that brings a feeling of contentment. Drift away with a combination of oriental traditions and modern skincare in our nurturing and inspiring ambience.
Nurture your body, calm your mind, inspire your soul. Referring to the original meaning of Duniye (= “Universe”) we honor an universal, holistic approach to health and well-being. Our spa services are inspired by traditional and modern therapies from around the globe with an emphasis on regional healing traditions from Asia & Africa.
Our professional and caring team provides holistic spa treatments with a high- touch and low-tech approach. Mindful connection and healing touch with careful selected premium natural products are the foundation for all services.
HealingEarth™and PURE™ product lines are developed in line with latest scientific research and containing only purest natural active ingredients to deliver outstanding results. Our spa facilities, services and products are created in honor and respect of nature's healing energy, its sustainability and in respect of our human need for relaxation, beauty, balance and connection. We are here to serve, to inspire–to share our passion for beauty, healing and well-being.
Extra Staff Bonuses!
|UP TO 20% EXTRA BONUS|
|Book By||Extra Bonuses||For stays during|
|25 Oct 2022||
SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
|19 Nov 2020 31 Oct 2022|
|25 Oct 2022||
LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
|19 Nov 2020 31 Oct 2022|
Space Available Late Check Outs
"Space Available" Room Upgrades and Late Check-out, if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
The main restaurant, where you enjoy "all you can eat" serving buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a variety of international and regional cuisines to please everyone's taste. Friday night dinner is Maldivian night with a themed menu and waiters in traditional dress. Sunday breakfast welcomes you with complimentary Sparkling Wine.
The buffet lines include live action cooking stations where food is prepared to your order. Soups, breads and desserts are homemade and the fresh, tropical fruits are delicious. Your waiter will seat you at whichever available table you prefer and will make you feel welcome and at home with his friendly and attentive service.
The Restaurant is divided into 3 separate dining areas, in the traditional open air style with sand floor and thatched roof. There is also outdoor seating on a wooden deck. Guests with special dietary needs should advise us, beforehand.
Dress can be very casual. Many guests are barefoot. Bathing suits may be worn for breakfast and lunch as long as women wear a cover-up or sarong and men wear a short sleeve polo shirt (not sleeveless). Shorts and short sleeve polo shirt (not sleeveless) are customary for dinner or you can dress up as you wish.
The stylish main bar on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon, al fresco decks, color satellite TV coverage of international sporting events and serving your favorite beverages and snacks. Located near the swimming pool. Hours: 24 Hours
Conveniently located on the beach at the Northern end of the Island with a beautiful view of the lagoon, al fresco decks and serving your favorite beverages and snacks.
- The Madivaru Restaurant: Featuring fresh, grilled seafood and prime beef. Located on the west side of the island.
- The Snack Menu: Served at the Thundi Bar (Hours: 1030 - 2200)
- Room Service: Treat yourself to a special Champagne Breakfast for two.
- Beach Dinners: There is no more romantic setting than "under the stars", either beside the Madivaru Restaurant or on the Sand Bank