Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar
sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for
help using our website!!Haga
clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site Web
logged in to view rates and book
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et
connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
Discover the best of Czech Republic with the local experts.
GRAYLINE Czech Rrepublic, licensee of GRAY LINE sightseeing worldwide, arranges excursions by air-conditioned cars, minivans, buses and boat cruises in the city of Prague and to the countryside (Karlovy Vary, Karlstejn, Konopiste, Cesky Krumlov, Kutna Hora, Pilsner brewery, Terezin etc). We also arrange many other tours to various attractions for our clients. There are more than 58 different tours and activities, each of them offering you a unique experience. Viktor Dvorak - Bohemia Travel Service company was founded in 1992 as a travel agency and is a proud member of Gray Line Worldwide since 2002.
Prague is a magical city and only a local expert can show you all of the most interesting places and activities that are available. At the moment we are also working on extending our services to more destinations in Central Europe. We also operate an office in Brno, and from there offer a variety of tours and trips (Telc (UNESCO), Trebic (UNESCO), Lednice (UNESCO), castle Pernstejn, Austerlitz, Moravian Karst, and more)
Gray Line Prague is not only about sightseeing. We offer a great Limousine Service (since 1990) in high quality. In our fleet we have BMW cars the newest types of BMW 5, BMW 5 GT, and BMW 7. There are no limits when it comes to serving costumers in Limousine cars - Lincoln 100 or Lincoln 120. For bigger groups a Mercedes Viano or big bus is also available. If you want to travel on your own, don’t forget to visit our Rental Car Company (operating since 1990). We are a proud member of the Dollar Thrifty Partnership.
In 2010 we added new interesting excursions and tours to our services. One of them is a tour to Vienna and the second is a tour to Dresden. These tours are day-trips. We also have two overnight trips to Cesky Krumlov and Hluboka. Other available tours include the Veteran Car Tour, Performance at the Marionette Theatre, Pub Crawl, Czech Beer Tasting, and many more.
The main tour categories we offer, are:
- Walking Tours: Prague castle in details, Introduction of Prague - The royal route walking tour, Ghost walking tour, Communist walking tour, Prague in One Day: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Cruise and Lunch, and more.
- City Tours: Prague City Tour by Bus and by Foot & Guard Changing, Prague City Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Prague City Tour by Bus and by Foot, Segway tour of Prague, Old timer / veteran car tour of Prague, and more.
- Night Life & Evening Tours: Folklore Evening Party with Dinner, Dinner at original Czech restaurant in Municipal house in Prague, Exclusive river cruise - Sweet Prague, Prague Pub Crawl & International Party, Czech beer tasting, and more.
- Cruises: Prague City Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Dinner on the boat on Vltava river with transportation and guide service, Dinner cruise in Prague, Two hour city cruise in Prague, and more.
- Excursions Out of Prague: Hot Air Balloon Flight, Karlovy Vary and Marianské Lázně - full day trip, Karlštejn castle, Vienna day trip, Glass factory Nižbor and Pilsner brewery, and more.
- Two-day tours: Dream romantic trip to Hluboka, and Český Krumlov - overnight.
We are able to arrange tickets for most of the theatres in Prague – National Theatre, National Marionette Theatre, etc. We also provide accommodation in most of the three, four and five stars hotels in Prague or anywhere else in the Czech Republic. For your convenience, we provide Private Transfers and Shuttle Airport Transfer Services in Prague as well. Last but not least, we can help you make dinner plans, or plan a special night for Christmas or New Years.
Our special rates for travel industry staff are shown and can be booked on the previous Czech Republic page, but if your travel agency seeks a highly professional DMC for your clients in Czech Republic, contact Gray Line.
Email us at: [email protected]
Airline and Travel Staff Globally