Staff need to be registered and logged
Click here to login or register FREE
Click 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!
in to view rates and book.
Pramana Experience is a Bali based hotel management with almost 15 years experience in the hospitality industry. Our aim is to enable guests to experience genuine Balinese hospitality.
Great Rates for Travel Industry Staff!
The word “Pramana” is taken from Hindu Veda and means “Learning”. There is a belief that there are three ways to learn and develop to a successul business and a harmonious life. One of them is to learn from experience, evaluate mistakes and be grateful for achievements. The second belief is to oversee and examine every movement and maximize results; Monitor market trends and update products and services. Finally, gather knowledge from other sources and humbly listen to mentors and seniors.
These three ways are symbolized by three water lili flower petals and four leaves facing in all directions. The Water lily flower philosophy is to keep clean and beautiful while being in a mud pond. Pramana members work in a transparent way with a positive attitude to run the business competitively.
- Kayon Resort is perched on the Ubud hillside, surrounded by the holy Petanu River and lush tropical rainforest, giving it a relaxed vibe.
- Awantara Ubud is a peaceful sanctuary surrounded by jungle and traditional Villages only 20 minutes drive to Ubud center.
- Sankara Ubud Resort and Villa is located in the traditional art village of Mas and is a peaceful retreat surrounded by rice fields and coconut trees. It is a place to totally relax and discover the simple pleasures of a traditional village life.
- Dedari Kriyamaha Villa is nestled deep in the heart of Ubud and has been carefully designed based on the Balinese Architectural concept of Balance combined with modern in-villa facilities and amenities t
- Alena Resort is located in the traditional village of Silungan, only 10 minutes drive to Ubud center and surrounded by tropical jungle and rice fields.
- Udaya resort was built using local natural material to respect the natural beauty. Nestled deep in hearth of Ubud it features eighteen Suites and nine Pool Villas with Balinese angkul- angkul entrance and garden setting using local plantation and flowers.
- Tebesaya Cottages is located at Tebesaya village in Ubud within walking distance of the Ubud monkey forest.
- Mawa House is a minute’s walk from Ubud Monkey Forest. Settled behind the Balinese family house Mawa House it offers an opportunity to blend with Balinese lifestyle.
- Uma Soca Villa has huge open living spaces and comes fully furnished. Situated amid rice fields and neighboring Villas, it is only minutes drive to Ubud shopping, restaurants and the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Umah Bidadari Villa is located at Banjar Teges only 5 minutes from Ubud center. This three Bedroom Private pool villa has a stunning view over the ricefield and coconut trees.
- Alantara Sanur
- Kayong Jungle Retreat
- Sambangan Hills