Travel Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter ou vous enregistrer
Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!!Haga clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando nuestro sitio web!Klicken Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung unserer Webseite!Cliquez ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide pour utiliser notre site Web
and logged in to view rates and bookLos empleados del gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver las tarifas y reservarMitarbeiter der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife zu sehen und zu buchenLes employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
The hotel's charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities.
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai are delighted to offer travel industry staff the opportunity to come and experience our services first hand at very special industry educational rates. When you return home refreshed from your holiday you will be keen to promote the services of the hotel onto your own clients, and people you come into contact with.
With 198 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, Dusit Princess Chiang Mai offers accommodation options to fit all types of travellers. Each room and suite features contemporary, Thai-influenced interiors and large windows that allow for ample natural light. Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00.
Standard Room Amenities
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary daily replenishment of bottled water
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Flat-screen LCD television
- Complete room amenities set up (Hair dryer, toiletries, bathrobe etc.)
- In-room safe
- Bedside control panel with pilot reading lights
- Local daily shuttle service: Hotel – Central Airport Plaza / Hotel – Central Festival
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Superior Rooms are tastefully furnished and offer a number of bed size options to fit the needs of all guests. With a range of bed sizes, a writing desk and a sofa, Deluxe Rooms offer the ideal combination of comfort and convenience.
- The Junior Suites are located on all floors of the hotel and offer a range of convenient facilities for business or leisure travellers, including a living area, large sofa, armchair and a dining area for comfortable in-room dining. Additional benefits include daily breakfast, seasonal fruits upon arrival.
- With a separate bedroom and well-equipped living room, the One-Bedroom Suites provide comfort, space and privacy for all types of travellers. All guests are accorded VIP treatment that includes in-room check in, daily breakfast, complimentary seasonal fruits upon arrival.
- From the unique vantage point on the hotel’s top two floors, the Two-Bedroom Suites offer expansive views across the city. With a king size bed in one bedroom, two single beds in the other and a separate well-equipped living room, this suite type is suitable for families on the go
- Executive Plus Rooms are designed with both business and leisure travellers in mind. With clean lines and subtle natural lighting, this room type includes a large, comfortable working desk and chair as well as a small sofa and coffee table by the window where you can unwind after a long day.
- Children under the age of 12 sharing room with parents stay free of charge
- Complimentary baby cot or rollaway bed for child under age of 12 on request
- Complimentary buffet meals for children under ages of 4 dining with parents
- 50% discount on buffet for children above 4 and below 12 years of age
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is located in the heart of Chiang Mai, providing a gateway to the city’s famous Night Bazaar, the region’s stunning scenery and the centre of traditional Thai arts and crafts production. Dusit Princess Chiang Mai affords guests the option to kick back and relax. Guests can take a dip or relax poolside with a cool drink before heading to the gym for a quick workout.
Extra Staff Bonuses!
* Space Available Room Upgrades
* Space Available Late Check Outs
Room upgrades and late check-outs are on a space available basis and if granted will be at the time of check-in/check-out and at the sole discretion of the hotel
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
At Dusit Princess Chiang Mai, a variety of cuisines are available in the main restaurant while those in need of a refreshing drink or snack can make themselves at home at the Gourmet.
- Dusit Gourmet provides an all day dining menu during the day and also offers the latest variety of drinks and cocktails at night.
- Newly renovated Jasmine Restaurant serves a wide range of Cantonese cuisine, Northern Thai & Thai specialties as well as European selections on the daily a la carte menu. Jasmine Restaurant offers seating for up to 120 persons as well as 3 private rooms.