Industry Employees need to be registered
Airline & Travel Agency Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrerHotel Employees ONLYHaga clic aquÃ para iniciar
sesiÃ³n o registrarse GRATISKlicken
Sie hier,Â um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter
ou vous enregistrer Friends & Family ONLY!Haga
clic aquÃ o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menÃº para ayuda usando
nuestro sitio web!Klicken
Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der MenÃ¼leiste fÃ¼r Hilfe zur Nutzung
ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide
pour utiliser notre site WebOther Travel Industry Employees
logged in to view rates and book
Click below to Login or Register
Los empleados del
gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesiÃ³n para ver
las tarifas y reservar Mitarbeiter
der Reisebranche mÃ¼ssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife
zu sehen und zu buchen Les
employÃ©s de l'industrie du voyage doivent Ãªtre enregistrÃ©s et
connectÃ©s pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et rÃ©server
Your page is loading....
Sorry for any delay
Our website is in high demand
[Click box to close]
STV Super Specials
What do these rates mean?
* STV Super Specials are STV's usual SUPER Discounted Special rates, GENUINELY and STRICTLY ONLY available for TRAVEL INDUSTRY Employees resident globally, and are classified as an Employee Benefit. (Available to Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operator, ATC & Airport Handling Agent Employees)
* You must be a Travel Industry Employee and you must be registered with STV (Free) to be able to book our STV Super Special rates.
* Minimum one Travel Industry Employee per room. You are required to present your I.D. / proof of employment on check-in.
* There is no limit to the number of bookings per year you can book (unless stated otherwise)
* Friends and Family cannot book STV Super Special Rates. They can accompany you but must stay in the same room as you (some hotels permit an extra room for Friends & Family and if so this will be stated on the hotel page, but you must always be included in the booking and be staying at the hotel).
* PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: With STV Super Special rates you only need to pay a very small refundable deposit within 14 days of making your booking, or right away if travelling short notice, and the main balance of the booking is paid direct to the hotel, usually on check-in. It is FREE to cancel or amend dates for your booking, often right up to and including the day of check-in, making these rates great for standby travelers (see each hotels payment & cancellation terms). When you make a booking request with STV Super Special rates and it is confirmed, you do not need to go ahead with the booking and can cancel immediately without paying a deposit if you wish.
* Remember STV Super Special Rates are only available for Airline & Travel Industry Employees as an employee benefit and are the lowest rates you will ever find.
* True Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates are known as ON REQUEST. This means you choose your hotel and Super Special rate and submit your booking request through our website and you will receive a response back from the hotel as soon as possible. Because the rate is so highly discounted, the hotel 1st needs to check if they have enough spare rooms to agree to let you pay these exclusive Travel Industry Employee rates. The hotels will often reply to you the same day but be prepared to wait up to 24-48 hours ~ It's worth it!
* BEWARE of other Interline/Agency companies telling you they offer Genuine Airline & Travel Industry Employee rates with 'immediate confirmation'! This is simply not true, and you are being misled. Hotels need to manually check their availability for Genuine Travel Industry employee rates and this can take 1-2 days. This is why they are known as ON REQUEST rates.
* BEWARE. If other companies tell you your Friends and Family can use the same rates as you unaccompanied, you know they are not genuine Travel Industry Rates! No hotels allow Friends & Families to book genuine Airline & Travel Agency Employee rates unaccompanied, so they are simply selling you rates that are also available to the general public through other channels.
STV have different rates available to Friends and Family to enjoy unaccompanied, they are called STV Direct rates. Because we source such rates in bulk and are the only truly global client and leading company selling holidays to Airline and Travel Agency Employees and their Friends and Family (we have served travel industry employees resident in over 200 countries ~ almost every single country on the planet), we always have the lowest STV Direct rates available anywhere. See STV Direct for these great deals for you and your Family.
Special Discounted Rates
Live your Life
About the Resort
From the beautiful estate featuring secluded beaches and private pools through to the natural waterfalls and mountainous areas that surround their resort, there is much to see and do in this part of Mauritius.
They are blessed with calm and peaceful private beaches that are within touching distance of most suites and villas at Shanti Maurice. Many of their villas have private swimming pools, but there is also an infinity pool, large swimming pool with Jacuzzi, and a spa pool on-site for you to enjoy.
There is also a boutique shop, selling a selection of Mauritian handicrafts, and a well-stocked library with computers for guests to use.
Junior Suite Beachfront
The Junior Suites boast a beachfront location on the ground floor, equipped with private reserved sunbeds on the beach directly in front of the Suite, within touching distance of the soft white sand in their secluded beach area.
The Suite comes with a private verandah furnished with comfortable natural wooden sunbeds and a refreshing outdoor shower. Lie in your plush bed, watch the trees swaying in the ocean breeze, and listen to the sounds of the sea.
Junior Suite Oceanfront
These Junior Suites boast an oceanfront location on the first floor and benefit from uninterrupted panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and Shanti Maurice's private beaches.
You can sit or dine on your private sheltered verandah and sail away with the spectacular natural sights, sounds, and smells of the ocean.
Oceanview Pool Villa
Their Oceanview Pool Villa has its own private garden complete with a temperature-controlled swimming pool, separate dining pavilion, Jacuzzi bed, uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, and private reserved sunbeds.
- Breakfast: International Buffet or A la Carte at Stars Beachfront Restaurant & Courtyard terrace
- Dine around Lunch with a free a la carte choice of 3-course menu (starter, main course & dessert)
- Dine around dinner with a free a la carte choice of 3-course menu (starter, main course & dessert). Food credit is provided for the Private Fish Shack Experience.
- In-room dining: a food credit is provided towards the room service menu. A compulsory tray charge applies.
- Afternoon Tea: Enjoy afternoon tea daily from 15.30-17.00 at Stars Beachfront Restaurant
- Beach menu: A choice of cold and warm beverages, as well as snacks, is available
- Ice cream bar: Enjoy ice cream all day until sunset
- Packed Lunch box: Is available for days out on excursions with 24hrs Pre-booking required
A wide range of international premium brand drinks is served in all restaurants/bars until 23:30hrs and on the pool & beach until 17:30hrs.
- Champagne: Unlimited house champagne
- Wines: Sommeliers Selection of New World Wines from South Africa’s finest wine regions and seasonal international wine selection with a minimum choice of 10 white wines, 8 rose, 12 red wines along with other international brands and choice of 5 regional or international sparkling wines.
- International brand Spirits: Scottish whiskies Johnny Walker red label, Single malt Glenfiddich, and J&B rare. Gordon gin, Gilbeys gin and Bombay Sapphire, branded vodkas Smirnoff, Absolut, and Belvedere. Chamarel premium rum, New Grove Silver, Labourdonnais agriculture rum, and St Aubin aged rum. Jagermeister, Drambuie, Irish baileys, Italian limoncello Isolabella and Tia Maria.
- Beers: Range of beers and large including phoenix beer, blue marlin, dark Irish dry stout Guinness, Heineken, Corona, and Budweiser.
- Cocktails and Long Drinks: 15 classic cocktails and 10 creative house cocktails available in long and short drinks.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Soft drinks, seasonal juices, choice of different local mineral waters, Coffee specialties served by the barista team, and large local tea choice and International tea brands Ronnefeldt tea caddies, twinings, and Dilma tea.
- Mini-Bar: Replenished once daily, minibars are stocked with a selection of soft drinks and beers. Drinks from the minibar that are included in the All-Inclusive package are clearly labelled.
- Tea/coffee making facilities: available in all suites and villas.
- Room Service: beverages available until 23.30hrs (Compulsory tray charge applies)
Wellness & Spa
- Exclusive complimentary welcome massage of 30mins per person/stay when staying a minimum of three nights.
Appointments bookable 10:00hrs to 14:00hrs only.
- Use of sauna and steam room, lap pool with heated Jacuzzi, and relaxing areas of the Shanti Spa.
Sports & Activities
- Up to complimentary 3 yoga group sessions per day (as per guest program)
- Land Sports/Gym Beach-volleyball, table tennis, golf putting green (free golf clubs),
- 2 tennis courts with floodlights, a jogging track with floodlights and state-of-the-art “Technogym” gym
- Complimentary Golf Green fee at Avalon Golf & Country Club (18 holes) including transfers at fixed shuttle times.
Reservation for transfer and tee time minimum 48 hours required
- A variety of non-motorized water sports are available including kayak, snorkeling, paddle boating, and stand-up paddling (SUP).
- Free Highspeed WIFI in all Suites and Villas as well as public areas including the Beach
They have many activities to choose from, ranging from boat trips and watersports, tennis on their twin courts, golf on the nearby 18-hole Avalon Golf Estate, and cooking classes with their expert chefs. When you visit Shanti Maurice, you will never be short of things to do.
Mauritian moments to savour, discovering the taste of grilled fish fresh from the ocean. Indulging in locally sourced ingredients or fresh pickings from the herb garden. Realising that dancing barefoot in the sand is the best way to re-connect. Appreciating service that comes straight from the heart. These are Shanti moments.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa offers extensive dining options in different venues, restaurants and bars, each with different identities but all sharing the passion for authentic cuisine reflecting the unique culinary of the Indian Ocean. All the outlets including the 24-hour room service (tray charge applies) are included in the half board meal plan for dinner or a credit for a set amount is provided. There may be selected items in the menu available for a supplement.
Stars Beachfront Restaurant & Courtyard terrace
The resorts signature restaurant. Their menu features the freshest ingredients and spectacular flavours, and brings together the very best Indian Ocean cuisine. The perfectly prepared dishes celebrate the bounty of the Indian Ocean and the culinary art the islands have to offer: from Africa in the west, Asia in the north, and Indonesia in the east. Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner.
Stars Fine Dining
Discover a contemporary fine dining classic in an air-conditioned environment savouring the international cuisine harmonizing with a choice from “Aquacasia”. Open on selected nights for dinner with advance reservations required.
Filled with hand selected ingredients and rich flavors, discover a fine choice of Sushi and Asian delicacies for your lunch and/or dinner at the Stars Courtyard. Open on selected days of the week for Lunch and Dinner.
Indian Fine Cuisine at Stars Restaurant
The authentic Chefs’ team from India bring a wide selection of genuine plates to craft the perfect Indian culinary experience. Open on selected nights for dinner.
Private Fish Shack Experience
The Resort’s unique rustic beach-side private pop-up restaurant “Fish Shack” celebrates the bounty of the surrounding seas in front of a spectacular seashore surrounded by the magical sound of the Indian Ocean.
Enjoy the most romantic moment in a spectacular setting with gourmet style seafood & BBQ grill, served tailor-made and family style with your dedicated butler and your private chef at the grill. Open for dinner weather permitting advance reservations required with a minimum of 24hrs notice. Available at a supplement. Half Board guests recevie a dining credit.
Rum Shed Bar & Grill Restaurant
The most famous restaurant in the South - A genuinely shabby-chic casual venue with a wide A la Carte choice of exceptional meal and grill specialties. The bar offers a unique collection of rum of over 250 types from 36 countries with a unique outdoor cinema. Open on selected days of the week for Dinner.
La Kaze Mama
La Kaze Mama is all about traditional Mauritian home cooking, and they are inviting you to experience a combination of their most popular dining experiences; Grandma's Kitchen and the Herb Garden BBQ.
Traditional tried and tested local recipes are served in a relaxed but spectacular outdoor setting. The restaurant uses as many flavourful local ingredients as possible, many grown on our own herb and vegetable garden, and follows age old Mauritian recipes. Open on selected days for dinner weather permitting.
Feet in the Sand at Stars on The Beach
Enjoy an ultimate feet-in-the-sand dining experience under the stars serenaded by the soothing waves of the lagoon.
Taste a myriad of seafood options for your lunch at the Fish Market and an unforgettable dinner experience on the beach at the BBQ Grill Buffet or the special beach dinner menus. Open on selected days for lunch and dinner weather permitting. Half board guests receive a dining credit.
24-hrs room service with international selection of meals at different serving periods including the famous long-sleeper breakfast is available at an extra charge. Half Board guests recevie a dining credit. Tray charge applies.
Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge
The perfect place to rendez-vous for a pre-dinner aperitif or late-night cocktail under the Stars with views across the infinity pool and beyond the Indian Ocean. Mixologists on hand conjure up a full range of cocktails from the most traditional highballs and white ladies to rum punches and exotic juices.
Open Daily 10:00 - 23:30hrs for drinks and A la Carte lunch & All Day Bar Snacks
Sands Beach Bar
A genuine beach bar experience in casual pop-up-bar style directly on the beach facing the lagoon surrounded by a bonfire. Enjoy a beach drink selection feet-in-the sand from sunset to late digestive in a real beach lifestyle.
Open on selected days weather permitting and seasonal from 17.30 - 22.30