Travel Industry Employees need to be registered
Click here to login or register FREEHaga clic aquí para iniciar sesión o registrarse GRATISKlicken Sie hier, um sich anzumelden oder KOSTENLOS zu registrierenCliquez ici pour vous connecter ou vous enregistrer
Click Here or 'NEED HELP' on the Menu Bar for help using our website!!Haga clic aquí o en "NEED HELP" en la barra de menú para ayuda usando nuestro sitio web!Klicken Sie hier oder an "NEED HELP" in der Menüleiste für Hilfe zur Nutzung unserer Webseite!Cliquez ici ou sur "NEED HELP" dans la barre du menu pour obtenir de l'aide pour utiliser notre site Web
and logged in to view rates and bookLos empleados del gremio de viajes deben estar registrados e iniciar sesión para ver las tarifas y reservarMitarbeiter der Reisebranche müssen registriert und angemeldet sein, um Tarife zu sehen und zu buchenLes employés de l'industrie du voyage doivent être enregistrés et connectés pour pouvoir consulter les tarifs et réserver
Encircled by white sandy beaches, a stunning 360 degree living house reef and a turquoise lagoon, this luxury resort boasts a magical location on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll.
+ Pay for 4 nights get 1 FREE!
+ 25% discount from Food and Beverage in Resort
+ 15% discount from Spa in resort
Dusit Thani Maldives are delighted to offer travel industry staff the opportunity to come and experience our services first hand at very special industry educational rates. When you return home refreshed from your holiday you will be keen to promote the services of the hotel onto your own clients, and people you come into contact with.
Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll – the Maldives’ first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve – is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the capital city Malé and 10 minutes by speedboat from the Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll.
The natural beauty of the Maldives forms the perfect backdrop for the facilities and activities on offer at Dusit Thani Maldives. Guests can dive and snorkel, swim in one of the Maldives’ largest infinity pools, retreat to one of Devarana Spa’s treetop treatment pods for a pampering experience or dine at one of the exquisite restaurants before heading back to the comfort of one of the Thai-inspired villas or residences.
At Dusit Thani, the spacious villas and residences in Maldives feature elegant and contemporary Thai interiors integrated with traditional Maldivian architecture. Each offers panoramic views over the stunning beauty of the natural landscape, connecting guests with the very best of the Maldives from the comfort of their own private paradise.
Standard Room Amenities
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet access available
- Complimentary daily replenishment of bottled water
- Butler Service (from 06:00 hours until midnight)
- Daily Buggy Service within the resort
- Mini bar, Nespresso coffee machine and TWG Tea making facilities
- 46′ LED television / Satellite television / IPTV System / VDO on Demand
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Complete in-villa amenities (hairdryer, bathrobes, beach towels, sandals etc.)
- Premium Molton Brown bathroom amenities
- Outdoor Rain Shower
- Chocolates / cookies / in-villa fruit set up
- Beach Towels and Sandals
- In-villa safe
- Bedside control panel with pilot reading lights
- Selection of daily international and local newspapers and magazines
- Pillow menu
Escape to a beachside hideaway surrounded by an abundance of indigenous, tropical flora. A typical morning greets you with views of waves lapping on the shore from the comfort of your bed. Spend your days blissfully castaway in your own secluded cove, reading a book on the outdoor patio or simply relaxing under the Maldivian sun. All Beach Villas are built with a private terrace that lead out to a pristine, yet a secluded beach front.
Beach Villa with Pool
Beach Villas with Pool offer unrivalled beachside luxury with a touch of Thai style. The lush tropical island, dense with palm trees and indigenous flora, creates a natural castaway haven. Beach Villas have the luxury of a private plunge pool nestled with an adjacent open-air garden bathroom complete and private terrace.
Water Villa with Pool
In this setting of unparalleled beauty, enjoy the breath-taking scenery at this over water stilt-hanging haven. Gaze at the ever changing turquoise hues of the lagoon or take a dip from your private deck. Alternatively, cool off in your very own private waterfront pool. With a unique combination of beach and lagoon access, all Water Villas are furnished with subtle Thai touches imbued with Maldivian architecture and appointed with modern amenities.
Ocean Villa with Pool
Walk on a wooden path along the waters upon which lay the stunning thatched roof Ocean Villas. Offering the Indian Ocean as a backdrop, this tropical dream boats an oversized bathtub, indoor and outdoor lounging areas and direct access to the rich coral reef through a private deck.
Two-bedroom Ocean Pavillion
Strategically located to face the sun as it sets into the horizon, the stunning Ocean Pavilions sit perched above the sparkling ocean at the edge of a wooden causeway. Layout of two-bedroom Ocean Pavilion includes a dining area, living room, wine cellar and kitchenette with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and beer from the mini bar. Take a dip in the large plunge pool with family or friends, or simply relish in the subtle sea breeze while taking in the panoramic postcard views.
Two-Bedroom Beach Villa
Designed for families, these villas offer a secluded communal enclave within a beautiful walled-in garden for the utmost privacy. With a total expanse of 1,625 sq m including the bedrooms and outside recreation area, these villas offer a spacious patio, outdoor dining pavilion, private pool and landscaped tropical gardens.
Beach Residence - Two/Three Bedroom
With emphasis on style, privacy and space, our Beach Residences provide a majestic two-level expanse, combining an exquisite luxury retreat with the comforts of home. Ideal for discerning families or a group of friends envisaging a holiday in tranquil seclusion, the Beach Residence is the finest address on Mudhdhoo Island.
At Dusit Thani Maldives, culinary artistry meets relaxed barefoot luxury with a variety of fine dining experiences.
- The Sand Bar is the perfect place to have a drink on a sun lounger or indulge in some tempting snacks whilst gazing out over the ocean. Situated alongside the infinity pool – one of the largest in the Maldives – treat yourself to a sunset aperitif before dinner or groove to the mesmerizing musical tunes of the live band, Tonight Live.
- At Sala Bar, romance comes alive! Watch the sun set whilst enjoying a selection of delicious canapes or stargaze over the sea whilst our mixologist makes you a fresh cocktail.
- Benjarong, our signature Thai restaurant, takes diners to the Land of Smiles with authentic delicacies and touches of antique Thai elements tastefully infused into the modern interiors.
- Immerse yourself in the finest fusion of land and sea at Sea Grill! Feast on fresh seafood and steaks grilled to perfection, accompanied by side dishes from around the world. Relax by the poolside setting overlooking the breath taking beauty of the ocean.
- Experience palate-pleasing perfection at the Market where diners can kick start their day with a veritable feast that spans the globe. The self-serve full breakfast buffet includes everything from East and West and a variety of fresh organic seasonal fruits as well as sweet and classic selection of pastries.
- The Borderless Dining concept at Dusit Thani Maldives presents guests with dining options in unbelievable settings, featuring sumptuous menus designed to suit every occasion. Exquisite settings offer sweeping views of Indian Ocean, immersing guests in a truly multisensory dining experience. Carefully crafted dishes and innovative beverages complete the experience.
Staff Travel Discounted Rates
Facilities and Services
At Dusit Thani Maldives, guests can enjoy an array of exceptional facilities and services that unlock the magic and the natural beauty of the destination. Strategically located in UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, indulge in world-class diving, snorkelling or a variety of conservation programmes with our resident Marine Biodiversity Educator.
In addition, guests can relax and while away the tropical days in one of Devarana Spa’s treetop treatment pods, at the spacious swimming pool or on the postcard-perfect beach.
- Swimming pool: Outdoor private pools / main infinity pool
- Fitness Centre
- Kids Club with tree house and large outdoor play area
- Retail Outlets Jewellery / Souvenir Shop / Spa Boutique Shop
- Yoga Pavilion with resident yoga instructor
- Two Floodlit Tennis Courts
- In-Villa Dining (06:00 to 23:00 hours)
- Borderless Dining
- Interactive TV's
- Live Band
- Reading Areas: Outlets / Hammocks on the Beach
- Daily activities such as Thai Cooking Lessons, Yoga Classes, Nature Walk etc.
- Marine Centre and Conservation Programmes led by resident Marine Biodiversity Educator
- Seaplane / boat rental / transfers
- Laundry Services
- Fitness Trail
- Medical Service with doctor on call 24 hours
- Welcome lounge for arrival guests at Male’ seaplane or domestic terminal
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival
- Private butler for Water Villa and above and villa ambassador for Beach Villa and Beach Villa w/Pool
- Daily full buffet breakfast in MARKET restaurant
- Nespresso coffee machine and TWG tea
- WIFI in all villas and public areas
- Molton Brown bathroom amenities
- Iron and ironing boards in all villas
- 4 bottles of water per day in all villas
- Digital 42” LED TV with video on demand and Bose surround entertainment system
- Turn down service
- E*newspaper on request
- Anniversary and birthday cakes
- Fully equipped fitness studio
- Kid’s Club facilities and activities programme
- Snorkel, fins and life jackets available from water sports centre
- Sauna and steam room at spa
- Bicycles throughout your stay
- Standard kayaking (without the instructor)
- Scheduled group yoga session
- Island tour with biodiversity educator
Guests on pure indulgence dine around supplement can enjoy the following:
- In-villa check in
- Full buffet breakfast at Market restaurant
- Dine around dinner option in any operational restaurant (a la carte or buffet)
- A selection of beers, wines, liquors , cocktails, soft drinks, fresh juices, coffee and tea in any operational restaurant and bar, during operational hours
- Mini bar – soft drinks and beers
- Laundry (dry cleaning not available on the resort)
- The resort is approximately 35 minutes away from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Maldives by seaplane.
- Seaplane is available during daylight only and subject to weather conditions.
- Baggage allowance is 20kg checkin luggage and 5kg hand luggage. Any excess baggage is chargeable at a cost of US$5.00 per kg and payable at the airport.
- Seaplane rates are subject to increase if fuel surcharge increases
Domestic Plane Transfer
- The domestic airport, Dharavandhoo domestic airport is a 10-minute speedboat ride from Dusit Thani Maldives.
- Each guest (excluding infants) is allowed a 25 kg check in luggage and 5 kgs of hand luggage. Any excess baggage is charged a cost of US$5.00 and is payable at the airport.
- Please provide arrival/departure details for all bookings at least 5 days prior to arrival to facilitate swift transfers considering the uncertain flight schedule of external aviation service provider.
- All transfers unless specified are combined transfers.
- Any cancellation less than 24 hours and no-show will incur 100% transfer charges
- Domestic transfer rates are subject to increase if fuel surcharge increases.
Located at The Dusit Thani Maldives, Mudhdhoo Island, Baa Atoll, northwest of Male, Devarana Spa Maldives brings its top of the line services to the breathtaking island. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island’s palm trees and for those who prefer to keep their feet firmly on the ground; the spa has also developed two stunning ground level treatment rooms. Manicure and pedicure-dedicated area, private outdoor pool, steam and sauna are exclusively available for spa guests.